Jeffrey's City Goblin SS Turbo Illusion Purple

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
The DF optional brackets have three position adjustment I believe, otherwise you will have to create your own. We used the donor adjusters and made an adaptor plate.

Jlarson524

The DF optional brackets have three position adjustment I believe, otherwise you will have to create your own. We used the donor adjusters and made an adaptor plate.

This looks awesome. Anyway for me to buy some adapter plates from you???

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
This looks awesome. Anyway for me to buy some adapter plates from you???
I'd have to have Kaleb check with his old HS teacher. He's moved on to college but might be able to see if they can cut and bend another set. He sold one set last year for $50 for the stainless steel. I'll see what I can find out.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
I'd have to have Kaleb check with his old HS teacher. He's moved on to college but might be able to see if they can cut and bend another set. He sold one set last year for $50 for the stainless steel. I'll see what I can find out.
If he cant get them cut/bent and has the dxf I could do it.

Jlarson524

Dang. Well thanks for asking Is there anyone else in here that has the ability to make an adapter for me so I can get adjustable seats? I’m using the Corbeau Seats provided in the kit.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Dang. Well thanks for asking Is there anyone else in here that has the ability to make an adapter for me so I can get adjustable seats? I’m using the Corbeau Seats provided in the kit.
He found the file!

You don't need an account to download it. I believe the download link is in the upper right corner.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
He found the file!

You don't need an account to download it. I believe the download link is in the upper right corner.

If anyone else is able to open the file successfully with usable data and able to save it off let me know. Going to try opening it on a full full version of AC tomorrow but my old version wont open it. Says it was saved as a newer version and draftsight (lame drafting program) just shows a line. My dwg viewer shows the same line draftsight does but when I change the view it shows there more but like the drawing was exploded. Could be just a result of the software the school used for their drafting/NC code.

EDIT: Got it.

Last edited:

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
If anyone else is able to open the file successfully with usable data and able to save it off let me know. Going to try opening it on a full full version of AC tomorrow but my old version wont open it. Says it was saved as a newer version and draftsight (lame drafting program) just shows a line. My dwg viewer shows the same line draftsight does but when I change the view it shows there more but like the drawing was exploded. Could be just a result of the software the school used for their drafting/NC code.

EDIT: Got it.

Or you can try this one. This is the same thing only saved as an older version.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
The holes in the front are not included since they will move if you bend it up as shown in my build. This is designed to be raised in the front.

DCMoney

Goblin Guru
Thanks! 2019 Autocad opened the first file. That was a good idea to put the notches on each end to line up the bend location for those without a back gauge.

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Cobalt passenger seat rails work best with this setup/bracket, so I picked up an extra passenger seat at the local pick-and-pull for $15. The pull up latch and rails are identical for both my DFG driver and DFG passenger seats. I'm not saying a driver side won't work, just that the passenger side works better.