Aaron Buley's Street (Extended) Goblin #136 - 09 SS/TC donor

aaronbuley

Oh snap!! All the grounds finally connected. I have fuel pump flowing and all the dash lights.

I just attempted to crank it and the fuel line disconnected and started spraying.

Ok, reconnected fuel line. Everything lights up.
.... engine still won’t turn over.

I’m gonna get this before the weekend is up.

grantcropper

Aaron, I just stayed up late to watch your entire build to this point. GREAT WORK, it is putting the fire in me to get my engine running. I hope to see a running car by tomorrow!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Aaron, did you get your engine started yet. When you do, let us know why it didn't. I need to update my posts of what to do if it doesn't start. It was meant for all the reasons why a car won't start. Since then the reason have been all over the place and not typical. Good luck!

aaronbuley

Aaron, did you get your engine started yet. When you do, let us know why it didn't. I need to update my posts of what to do if it doesn't start. It was meant for all the reasons why a car won't start. Since then the reason have been all over the place and not typical. Good luck!
Not yet. Hoping to figure it out today and will talk about it in my build video for this week too. But I’ll absolutey let you know!

aaronbuley

I’m an idiot and threw away my original shifter cable mount. Anybody have an extra or a trusty link to buy one?

aaronbuley

Just a note for people trying to sell their parts, try Facebook Marketplace if you haven’t already. I had been trying to use craigslist only but still had some things I needed to get rid of. I posted my seats, rotors and Brembo brakes (all separate entries) from the donor and sold them all in the same day.
Give it a shot!