Body Panels @ Engine Area

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Your Goblin is still one of my favorites. I've always been a Mustang guy, so the Torq Thrusts are near and dear to me. I'm considering using the same wheels along with an "Eleanor" color theme, the same theme I used when I repainted my old 1990 GT back in the day.

BAR-AIR

Good Evening,
I had an overnight in Washington DC last week. Local Motors has a facility at National Harbour these were their 3D printed electric cars. (Approximately 40 hours to print the 40 pieces to make up the structure and exterior of the vehicle.) I have a call into them (not that they would even do a body or would even be financially feasible). But I think the rear engined Goblin could work similarly to the orientation of their electric Strati.
ED0D0C50-83D4-44FF-9EE1-33703F95AD32.jpeg

0F4A1C02-59ED-4F03-875E-58626B28B062.jpeg

A1E41164-AA1F-4EA1-B2BD-3484D2091C82.jpeg

See what you think...
Bruce

Attachments

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I wrapped the panels, and mounted them with some foam tape like I did the other panels so they won’t rattle. Gotta say I really like it. It helps make it look a little more polished and finished off.
Looks good. I may do that since it is a requirement in PA to have the engine sides covered. I think I will split them behind the rear coil overs. I am planning on the rear triangle part to be ducted for my heat exchanger