Turbo manifolds

JSATX

Goblin Guru
There's another option. And it's better and cheaper than most of the ones so far listed but will take a little work.

The standard (non-turbo) manifold from ZZP is awesome. Lots of us here got one for like $90 shipped when they had their sale.

The 2003+ Saab 9-3 turbo comes with a triangular manifold mount similar to the NA cobalt except smaller.

So I purchased the three bolt flange and will be installing studs into it to mount the turbo. I believe the NA manifold flows so much better than the tube style turbo manifold because it's a runner-into-collector setup which historically outperforms the log style manifolds. Luckily we don't have a firewall immediately behind the manifold and can get the best of both worlds!

The only downside is the turbo from the Saab must be clocked 180 degrees which is easy to do and lines everything up much better.

image.jpg image.jpg

JSATX

Goblin Guru
Well after spending a lot of time lining my bracket up using only the exhaust housing I take back what I said.

The rear motor mount is in the way. The Saab turbo will not mount on the NA ZZP manifold without completely replacing the rear mount with something like what was on Lonny's turbo car.

Johvans

Well after spending a lot of time lining my bracket up using only the exhaust housing I take back what I said.

The rear motor mount is in the way. The Saab turbo will not mount on the NA ZZP manifold without completely replacing the rear mount with something like what was on Lonny's turbo car.
I've got the SAAB turbo ecotec manifold... I'm sure we can work out a deal for a swap!