Donor Help - Cobalt SS wont start but cranks - Thoughts?

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
I don't remember what intercooler you have, but the stock ones are notorious for having the plastic crack. That could be what's triggering the air flow code.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
I don't remember what intercooler you have, but the stock ones are notorious for having the plastic crack. That could be what's triggering the air flow code.
Yeah that could be it.

This is the relay for the headlights. When I turn on the high beams it clicks pretty loud but does not turn on the lights. The exact replacement is 38 dollars shipped which is crazy. Any idea what relay i could use its in place as a test?

http://www.racetronix.biz/Itemdesc.asp?ic=RY28-61F14-S01&eq=&Tp=

Attachments

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Yes, I'll see if I can get some pictures to better serve the question. It goes straight to the high beam's bulbs
I had a second today to look into the headlights. It was not the relay per say. But the power source had been disconnected. Tracked down the wires and it's all set.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Sounds like you're ready to tear it down for a Goblin build. :)

Any offers yet?
Nothing too serious. Most people seem like they really want it. But don't have the cash yet or need to sell something. Some people want to trade me etc. One offer for 4k but the guy is a few hours away and it wasn't in person so hard to tell if people are serious or not.

If I didn't have a car seat. I'd think about registering it and driving it some more until I figure out what I want to do. Maybe I'll be forced to keep it :)