Recent content by Andy

1. Andy

Goblin Rear Control Arms

I put urethane bushings in mine I think from redline. I am mainly a road car with some autocross. Stiffer than stock but enough dampening to still take out the jolts. I have ran cars with full rod end setups and it does make the car tighter but you feel it when you hit a seam in the...
  2. Andy

Insurance

I insure mine thru USAA, might come down to who you talk to if they will ensure it.
  3. Andy

high speed cutting wheel tape the edges to try and prevent splintering. If it does splinter you can glue it back down with super glue or epoxy.
  4. Andy

Don’t mean to pile on but I have been enjoying my goblin for many years. There were a few hiccups in the build process but to me that was part of the challenge and fun parts of building. Others hit it on the head the YouTube videos the goblin guys have put out were awesome putting the car...
  5. Andy

Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve Kit

Just got mine via PayPal and it worked
  6. Andy

Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve Kit

Man something else I am going to have to buy, wife is gonna divorce me soon.
  7. Andy

Front wing - WOW

Where is local? Might be interested if my local and your local are close.
  8. Andy

Front wing - WOW

Thanks for the file. Will make a good winter project. Catching up on 4 years of mods this winter on my early model.
  9. Andy

Front wing - WOW

Just getting back into modding my goblin, what was the finished dimensions you used for the splitter? I like this design and going to go with something like this.
  10. Andy

South Carolina registration

You don't have to save the car shell to title. But if you sell the chassis and it is less than 12 years old the scrap yard that takes the chassis will want to scrap the title out this won't necessarily cause problems titling but could. So in my case being newer than 12 years old i cut the...
  11. Andy

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

Glad it seems you are making headway. I am still waiting on my title and tags going on almost 2 months now.
  12. Andy

Be careful out there....Deathkart

Welding strong tube to sheet metal would never hold in a crash even if it was welded perfectly the sheet metal will tear out. Major gusseting would be required with secondary backing plates. Tube chassis are not great in crashes between 2 cars not enough energy absorption. You might be in one...
  13. Andy

Need a quick measurement

Mine was 3.125" on the left and 2 .5" on the right
  14. Andy

ZZP Pulley Puller for Sale $90

I am done with the puller it someone else wants it i am asking 80 plus actual shipping.
  15. Andy

Gas coming out the pump gasket

I pulled the pump, swapped and greased the oring from the new one that came with the pump to the old one from the donor. I am not sure but the new oring seemed to have expanded or could have been a little larger than the original and it expanded until the o ring came out from under the lip of...