Recent content by Ben Eldridge-Peter

1. B

Build #.085 for sale Incomplete or completed at Higher price-Additional photos available on original build log. NH

These are some basic photos of the incomplete build I have for sale. I started a build log Many years ago when I began this project but it was after not completing it due to life getting busier and busier my dream can become yours. I held back no expense on this project during my early years in...
  2. B

Goblin offer of help

Can you shoot me a text ?
  3. B

Goblin offer of help

603 491 1170 I can do a better job explaining over the phone I'm also a bit rusty on my goblin troubleshooting I have hardly touched it in the last 2 years out of sheer frustration
  4. B

Goblin offer of help

Just north of concord in salisbury any assistance you could give me would be a blessing
  5. B

Goblin offer of help

I'm not near Texas but I'd love to pick your brain over the phone somtime I've been struggling on my kit for a few years now.
  6. B

Ben Peter's Track frame 07 SS sc Goblin (NH)

Yes the first tune they did was completely incompatible they sent me a new one that worked much better.
  7. B

No it turns over and gets fuell but doesn't fully start I have many hours into the issue with a freind last fall, and have not messed with it in months.
  8. B

Yeah I'm having electrical issues havent been working in my non heated garage.
  9. B

Looking for a tuner? I have the guy for you!

I was under the impression you would need a car to accurately changes settings.
  10. B

Looking for a tuner? I have the guy for you!

I'd like that but distance would probably be a factor.
  11. B

Im having trouble with my car starting And computers not communicating. and i just found that i mixed purple wire at pin 4 and purple wire at pin 58 up. pin 58 being low reference idk what to do about that or how it will affect things. also i need to straighten out the dimmer switch circuit. im...
  12. B

Goblin on YouTube

Mines not even running yet and I've already been asked if i would sell it.
  13. B

I have an Engine disabled code with my new pcm from zzp but otherwise it tries to start with the old one in, i think it doesnt due to the 60# injectors anyone else have trouble with this?
  14. B

Redlines - 2008 SS TC Goblin build in Mississippi

I was thinking about Building them to spec as cash on the side and was going to try and talk to Adam about it. It seems your on the same thought.