Recent content by BlackDogs

1. BlackDogs

(SOLD)300HP FINISHED TURBO GOBLIN FOR SALE!!! $17k!!

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, the ones that are reg'ed here were probably built here, and are titled as pre-1975 cars under our SB100 law/loophole, which means that they don't have to be emissions-compliant. I think it would be very challenging indeed to convince the CA DMV to...
  2. BlackDogs

(SOLD)300HP FINISHED TURBO GOBLIN FOR SALE!!! $17k!!

RichRich, how is your car titled in AZ? That is, what year and model is on the title? Because $23K is a screaming deal for that car, but I am not sure I could register it here in CA.
  3. BlackDogs

California Registration

I've been doing a lot more reading about this lately. Here's a good thread I found over on the Factory Five forums: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showthread.php?5550-The-california-registration-process-for-SB100 One takeaway from that thread is that, while the letter of the law requires a...
  4. BlackDogs

California Registration

Another Californian here. I have not actually done this, but I've researched it a bunch. You, as the owner of the car being inspected, get to choose how they define the emissions requirements. You can opt to do it by the year of the block - if you do that, then all the emissions devices that...