Recent content by Bretter

1. B

SOLD! Goblin City Extended Frame with 2008 Sport Automatic for Sale - $19,000

Car is sold! Thanks to all who took a look and wishing the best of fun to new owner!
  2. B

I responded - did you get the text?
  3. B

Yes this is still available. What else can I tell you about it?
  4. B

@Esstover, Yes it is still available. I’ll send a PM. Thanks, Brett
  5. B

Thanks - it is nice! We just don't use it like it should be used. Appreciate the look!
  6. B

SOLD! Goblin City Extended Frame with 2008 Sport Automatic for Sale - $19,000 It has become time to sell our Goblin now that Alex is getting ready to finish school. We have driven maybe a couple hundred miles on it and just don’t have time to enjoy it now. It has been a great vehicle and was a...
  7. B

Alex and the Extended City Frame - 08 Sport/Automatic Donor

We are licensed - we have insurance - we are good to go! Now we need to find a track nearby to go have some fun - are there any tracks still running on weekends or whatever during "the vid" time? Or any coming soon? Thanks!
  8. B

DMV Form 130-U: Application for Texas Title and/or Registration Apply for Title and Registration The body type is “Roadster” There is a small fee that must be paid in cash or with a check to the DMV Government-issued Photo ID Photographs of the front, rear, and sides of the vehicle...
  9. B

We finally managed to get the car registered, inspected, probed, poked, evaluated, shown, seen and tested. The path to getting a Texas license is complicated and filled with officials that know what is going on and filled with officials that don't know what is going on. See the next post from...
  10. B

Texas Registration

So is the checklist from JSATX earlier in thread (http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/texas-registration.109/post-2193) still accurate? It sounds like I should register it as a 1957 Replica, correct? Or is there a better way? Thanks!
  11. B

8/11/19 Next Up? Inspection and License! We have not done many updates over the last 8 months. Occasionally working on the car and over the last several weeks a big push to get things done. You see, Alex is leaving for school in a couple weeks so we have to get it done before he goes! The...
  12. B

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

Here is a sincere heart felt thanks for all of your efforts! Being here in Texas this has been a major issue for us and I have tried to do as much as I can when I can. Again thanks for all of your efforts and dedication to making it happen!
  13. B

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

Just called - really easy! Thanks for all of your hard work in making this happen!
  14. B

12/9/18 First Test Drive! We got the brakes filled and bled and after a lot of checking, tightening and verification, the first test drive was a success! This thing is a lot of fun! And talk about quick - wow! (working on getting video to show)
  15. B

DIY Rear End Alignment

I found those after we had done our alignment and boring out the holes in the struts. I wish I had found those bolts before hand - they would have made it much easier!