5. D

08 cobalt ss parts (Sold)

Looking for offers
  6. D

Sent pm
  7. D

Yea saving alot of time and aggravation.
  8. D

08 turbo just took apart donor which was in working condition. It had about 90,000 miles if I remember correctly. Everything you need is in plastic containers and the engine I cleaned up and almost ready to paint. I also have all new oem seals for motor. I believe also new flywheel and more.
  9. D

Thank you, I hope I get some offers. And everyone be save with everything that is going on.
  10. D

Hello I have alot of parts for sale to much to list. I striped a 08 cobalt SS. I was planning on building a df goblin but I went another way, so I have everything stripped from the car and in boxs and labeled. I have motor, trans,turbo, and pretty much all stock parts. And I also have brand new...
  11. D

Sell Brembos

I sold your brembos I texted you the info not bad for 2 days
  12. D

Sell Brembos

Are any of the piston Seized or stuck no leaks. How much do you want me to put them up for sale
  13. D

Sell Brembos

I have mine up on cobalt ss forum and no bites yet but if you would like send me some pictures and I will try to sell yours too
  14. D

Shadow Lou Racing, street,track,autocross Goblin

How did you adjust the tension on the steering rack and did you add more grease?
  15. D

Oil Separator

I'm sorry I probably did not explain myself correctly. Yes v3 comes with there manifold all done up you will just have to tap your valve cover Or just do the work on the manifold yourself which is not that hard from the instructions he sent me and I had asked him what about an aftermarket...