Recent content by DCMoney

1. DCMoney

SOLD

SOLD
  2. DCMoney

Hydraulic parking brake

I have the exact one you linked to. It's been in use since 2020, has never lost its hold, flat ground or on my very sloped driveway. http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/dcmoneys-extended-street-goblin-06-ss-sc-111-registered.782/post-33561
  3. DCMoney

SOLD - SS/SC Extended City Frame Goblin for Sale

Eager to sell, would really like it out of my garage. Dropping price to $20k. Happy to work out shipping and/or delivery, depending on location.
  4. DCMoney

Crashed goblin - text out of the blue

This link has a 360 button for the photos that lets you use the rotate around the car like you were walking around it, they are full size photos too. The more I look the more it makes me sick. https://carsfromwest.com/en/lot/copart-69855772-2018-other-motor-cart I think he lost the rear went...
  5. DCMoney

Crashed goblin - text out of the blue

It looks worse in the other photos. If the driver survived i'm surprised. https://www.crashedtoys.com/lot/69855772/Photos/salvage-2018-other-motor-cart-ky-earlington
  6. DCMoney

Manual Shifter Upgrade

Good catch, will have to try that.
  7. DCMoney

Manual Shifter Upgrade

So far so good with the new connecting rod. In the install video it says the kit comes with a 70mm rod. The closest options on McMaster were a 50mm and 76mm so I bought both. Installed the 50mm to bring the shift knob closer, especially in 1st,3rd,5th it was somewhat of a reach. The 50mm feels...
  8. DCMoney

Manual Shifter Upgrade

M6 connecting rod broke coming out of the coupling nut that threads into the actual shift cable. I'm hoping it was a manufacturing defect. Then again I have hit a few PRs in the gym over the last few months. LOL.
  9. DCMoney

Manual Shifter Upgrade

Nah, too slow. Will have a replacement from McMaster tomorrow. #CrossFit
  10. DCMoney

Manual Shifter Upgrade

Its not aluminum, either stainless or some plated steel.
  11. DCMoney

Manual Shifter Upgrade

Finally got around to installing the new shifter, felt great for 11 miles. I cant be the only one this has happened too.
  12. DCMoney

Bump. Installing DFs shifter this weekend and the rear wing was powder coated black to get rid of the bubbling vinyl wrap on the wing. Haven't driven the car since September. Open to offers.
  13. DCMoney

I haven't. I bought a small chunk of a 9 Lives racing wing element, modeled it up in Solidworks then designed the uprights around it and the frame till I was happy with how it looked. Sorry but I'm not looking to sell or give the design away as its one of the things that sets my goblin apart...
  14. DCMoney

Bump. Bought a real truck so this needs to go. Happy to workout some kind of delivery option too, I drive from Missouri to Florida quite often to visit my folks.
  15. DCMoney

Thanks man! Yeah don't drive it as much as I expected. I spend all my free time down at my property and need a real truck, so funds will go towards a new truck.