Recent content by G Atsma

1. G

GOTW - 4-12-24 #240 Michael R

Duck hunting and pizza making.... I can only imagine the results of combining these two interests! Culinary adventures arise from such beginnings! AND... nice Goblin!!
  2. G

LSJ E85 conversion

One thing to consider about E85 is that it isn't always 85% ethanol. The ratio can be all over the map. This is why engines so equipped have flex fuel sensors. Unless you KNOW the exact percentage of the E85 your using, BE CAREFUL.
  3. G

Mikes Extended, Full Frame Goblin - 2009 Cobalt LS with 135k donor

I think that works only IF the 4 cyl is the same displacement as the 8 cyl. Easy mistake.
  4. G

PLEASE DELETE

In the lower left corner of each post you enter is a "report", "edit", and "delete" button. If you delete the first post, it should delete the thread
  5. G

PLEASE DELETE

Just hit the EDIT button in the post and go from there
  6. G

Clean Up in Classifieds

Good thinkin' Squatch!
  7. G

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

If you want to buy a built Goblin but miss the blank canvas aspect, get one as plain Jane as possible, then customize at will. Kinda like buying a totally stock, base trim, 6 cyl stick used car so you can upgrade everything on it the way YOU want it.
  8. G

New project / travel vehicle

Likely more than it has now.
  9. G

New project / travel vehicle

Now there's a PROJECT!
  10. G

Possible Chevy LS4 (5.3 FWD LS) swap?

Among LS intake manifolds, the LS4 is the worst, bar none. Use the LS6 or Dorman copy, or if you have the vertical space, any truck manifold that uses the same 3 bolt pattern throttle bodies is superior to the LS4 intake.
  11. G

Chris_WNC's Track Frame #338 '09 LT Auto. REGISTERED in NC.

DI can ONLY ever be in the head
  12. G

Zenith 750 Cruzer

What will the power be on the Zenith?
  13. G

So what’s this?

Holy Moly! 70's time warp!
  14. G

ccgillett's Track Goblin - '08 SS/TC

+1 on LED. I'm a firm believer in them whether for home or vehicle. Low amp draw and clean white light (on headlights anyway..) plus long life sold me.
  15. G

Michigan builders.

If making it in one piece is prohibitive or just difficult, make a center "polygon" to which you rivet/weld/bond side "wings" to achieve the final shape you're after.