Recent content by Jim Holley

1. Jim Holley

2020 DF KITCAR GOBLIN #194 $18K OBRO

I am posting this Goblin for my friend Chuck Parker in Pinellas Park Florida. It is a very nice build with alot of attention to detail. Donor car was a 2008 Cobalt LT with an automatic transmission. Contact Chuck at 727-415-5589 or [email protected] for more information.
  2. Jim Holley

2020 DF KITCAR GOBLIN #194 $18K OBRO

3. Jim Holley

SOLD 2019 Goblin #82 for sale $19.5K PRICE REDUCED

Yes it is. I’ll market as sold when it is gone.
  4. Jim Holley

SOLD 2019 Goblin #82 for sale $19.5K PRICE REDUCED

PRICE REDUCED. BOUGHT A NEW TOY AND NEED THE STORAGE SPACE. Car is street legal with a clear NC title. Has an 2006 LSJ engine with 80lb injectors and a TVS supercharger. Will also com with 3 sets of tires and wheels. Hoosier slicks, rain slicks and Toyo R888s. Currently set up for Autocross, but...
  5. Jim Holley

WTB Goblin A/T kit or partial assembly

Haven’t had time to sort out the electrical yet. Asking $19.500. Will come with street and off road tires.
  6. Jim Holley

2020 Florida Titled Goblin for sale

I am listing this Goblin for my friend Chuck. Car is located near St Petersburg Florida. Chuck is willMing to deliver the car to eastern US for $1.00 a loaded mile. Car is very well assembled with great attention to detail. Here is a list of details. Kit #194 Extended frame with easy entry full...
  7. Jim Holley

WTB Goblin A/T kit or partial assembly

I have a nice AT in NC. Just installed a different engine and am sorting out some electrical issues with DF at the moment. Hope to have it running soon. Contact me if you are interested.
  8. Jim Holley

2019 Goblin AT

Checking for interest in my Goblin AT. Will come with clean NC title. Will also come with dirt and street tires and wheels. I’m currently switching engines to a 2.2 eco tech. Will be asking $21K OBO. Delivery possible at $1.00 per loaded mile.
  9. Jim Holley

**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

The bumper are on the Goblin AT. Come with the kit. Will not work with the standard Goblin without extensive modifications.
  10. Jim Holley

**Post Picture's of your Finished Goblin Here**

That’s the plan. Looking forward to a fun year.
  11. IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

Goblin #82 on 10" slicks.
  12. Jim Holley

Comment by 'Jim Holley' in media 'Goblin82.jpg'

Cherry Point?
  13. Jim Holley

Comment by 'Jim Holley' in media 'Goblin82.jpg'

Minnesott Beach, near Oriental.