Recent content by JustinG

1. J

Midwest Meet Spring 2019 ***UPDATED***

Anyone know what headlights that Exocet was running? I like the running light ring and turn signal.
  2. J

Wing Options

The batch of wings that you got do you get to send back to the manufacturer or are you stuck with them? Would you sell any of them at a discount with us understanding there is quality issues if you can't do anything with them?
  3. J

Off-road Ranch To Give Away a New Off-Road Goblin

In the latest off the ranch video at 10:49 the off road goblin is parked in his garage. I wonder why he hasn't done a video on it yet. Maybe df wanted him to wait til February when it says they're ready to ship.
  4. J

Wing Options

I was considering trying one of these as a cheap stand in til DF fixes the issues with theirs. Under 100 bucks, mounts should work, but quality is probably terrible so I haven't ordered one yet. And you're right none of the carbon fiber ones I've found list the mount distance measurements...
  5. J

Carbon fiber wing installation

Quote from Adam "About the wings, things have not been going smoothly. First it was slow delivery from the manufacturer that was eating us up. Then when we got them, we had to do extra CNC work for drilling and tapping the holes. We finally started shipping them out and we learned that the...
  6. J

Carbon fiber wing installation

Adam took them off because they're having problems from the manufacturer. The last batch they got was slightly defective.
  7. J

Different wing

It looks like the supports slide in tracks on the bottom so should be adjustable but I know what you mean. I hate the cheap Chinese ebay stuff too I really just thought the lights were cool lol. I just thought of another option though that could work is to mount one of those led strips that go...
  8. J

Different wing

Adam was telling me they weren't happy with the current abs wings and are switching to a carbon fiber version. I was just looking around myself to see what was out there and came across this. I would think aluminum would be a little more sturdy than plastic and a little cheaper than carbon...
  9. J

So easy a girl can do it

What kind of paint did you use on the frame? Was the raptor line spray on or brushed on?
  10. J

Goblin EV?

Exocet is making an electric kit. This would be so cool to do a cheaper version with the goblin. They use Tesla we stick with Chevy and use Bolt parts or something haha. http://exomotive.com/exocet/electrocet/
  11. J

Available donor cars

I'd be interested in a complete donor or at least all the goblin kit parts if he has any ss/sc or ss/tc cobalts.
  12. J

Weather kit

How hard do you think it would be to modify something like this onto the goblin? Didn't Adam say they were working on a bigger windshield? https://caterhamparts.co.uk/weather-kits/2985-weather-kit-hood-a-sidescreens-sv-a-csr.html