Recent content by Kenneth j weir jr

1. K

True dimensions

Well that would work, my gf and 2 daughters....3 plus me......
  2. K

True dimensions

Thanks, whats the dimensions of the trailer? And is that a quad infront? Thanks
  3. K

True dimensions

Ha ha ha!! To me a good plan, to hoarders not so much. Plus the 6 yo has an elephants memory. Askes for crap from when she was 1. I cant remember 5 min ago, shes at 5 years ago.
  4. K

True dimensions

True. Thats y its been so hard for me to decide on one, and actually order. Plus it would be more of a "daily beater" for me, with 2 young daughters, hard to justify one. And not alot of time other than 2 and from work.
  5. K

True dimensions

Off topic, but a 4 passenger goblin would be nice for the whole family.........and a good excuse to build one....use for camping.... Lol
  6. K

True dimensions

I am in pa, im a boat mechanic, and we do trailer inspections, but I didnt want to deal with it. And my girl has a rav4, thinking I could tow the camper and she could haul the car, but its a lease and too much weight with the bigger trailer. Guess she'll just have to get a bigger suv....summer...
  7. K

True dimensions

Thanks for the pics. So its looking like a 7x 12 would be the smallest, and be a bit tight. 7x14 probly the best. And then gunna have to have breaks. And inspection. Thanks for the help. Guess I gotta start searching for a trailer and a donor.
  8. K

True dimensions

Thanks, the trailer pictured, is 6x12? Is that the deck?
  9. K

True dimensions

Hey all, im looking into the track reg length kit. I saw the specs on true total length, width, at widest point and such, just wondering, are they true specs?? Has anyone measured? Im looking to get a small enclosed trailer. The goblin will probly be in it for winter months. Trying to get as...