Recent content by phaetonman7

1. P

Brian's City Goblin-06/Crate MotorTC #61

I put a mini split in my garage and love it! It is also a heat pump so i use it to heat the garage in the winter. It works great as long as i don't try and start it after its really hot in there. If i start it in the morning it does great at keeping it where i set it all day, just struggles...
  2. P

Won't crank with key turn

I just had this same issue with the ground wire on the starter relay. i found the wire for the ground on the x1 plug and ran a new wire to ground and now it starts fine.
  3. P

E39 Ecu on stock LNF

oh i got you i am not hip on the designations of the ecms. I just have the stock cobalt ecm.
  4. P

E39 Ecu on stock LNF

So i bought my 09 lnf from a kid that had screwed up a bunch of stuff. One of those things being the tune. On cold start it would start good but run rough after about a minute. I went onto hptuners on there tune repository and found a stock cobalt tune and had to copy it all over to my car...
  5. P

DF Goblin Assembly - Pulling the Main Hoses through the Frame

i needed this 5 days ago. I just pulled mine last Saturday. I did just use my winch that is on my Jeep though. I did it more like the old way that was in the original videos. I think prepping the hose like this would of been a little easier.
  6. P

No Crank from Key

Well it ended up being the ground side of the relay. The wire comes out of the engine connector on the fuse panel and connects at the transmission bolt. It was connected but that wire was open. Ran another ground and it now starts with the key. Thanks for all ideas on what to look at.
  7. P

No Crank from Key

Checked grounds all are connected. Checked clutch position in hp tuner and it is reading depressed and up as it should in the computer. ohm Checked wire from ecm to relay terminal for starter and that is good. Ohm Checked data wires in between ecm and bcm and those were reading good. Checked...
  8. P

No Crank from Key

i have not checked codes yet. i was going to check them tonight when i get home. i did have the clutch in both the up and down position and neither made a change. i also changed the clutch and brake pedal plug and had no change. My donor is a 09 ss tc. i did the wiring harness myself just...
  9. P

No Crank from Key

So i am having an issue with a no crank from the key. when you turn the key on everything is working. The fuel pump primes and the dash lights up and the lock lights for a couple seconds and goes off. I was able to remove the crank relay and jump the circuit and it will crank and started. I...
  10. P

June 2021 DF Kit Car Contest Announcement - Guess How Many

Ill go with my chassis number 267!
  11. P

Body Panel CAD File

http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/custom-wraps.1040/post-19217 this post has some good info.
  12. P

April 2021 DF Kit Car Contest Announcement - Wheel Wednesday

Vors 18x9.5 5-110 bolt pattern 275/35r18 kenda tires.
  13. P

SmsDetroit Registered!!! Extended Track Goblin 09 Turbo SS

Thats the exhaust wastegate actuator. The brown part above that with the hose on it is the bov.
  14. P

DF Steering Wheel Kit

Just in time. I was just about to order a steering wheel and quick disconnect, and this is very similar to what i was looking at. When can we order one?