Recent content by redline

1. redline

bad hunting when coming out of power

the wheel bearings seem to be good and tight, no play. I have also confirmed all the other stuff was locked down tight.
  2. redline

Not this wide. I always ran my hoosiers for autocross and they are 275 all the way around.
  3. redline

I have not tried going out to 1/4. I may try that as well. My new parts came in so lots of things to try!
  4. redline

that is what it feels like is happening. but I have ran this level of power for years and it has only been about the last year that the squirrelly has started happening. now I have changed tires, so maybe that is a factor too?
  5. redline

sorry Rttoys I missed your first post about pressure. I will try those setting as well.
  6. redline

parts ordered. thanks for all the help. I have toe plates and and an angle gauge. I have tried to get it to the specs that Lonny said. I started doubting myself when the problem didn't go away. I will realign myself and install the swaybar, hopefully that gets me there. what do you guys...
  7. redline

not sure who Ross is, would you by chance have the numbers or know where I can look them up?
  8. redline

Will do, you have a recommendation on settings?
  9. redline

well I was trapping in the 130's before and not having problems so something changed. I will try lowering the air pressure and see if I can find a antisway bar. maybe ZZP? I do have the upgraded bushings. I have always tried to go to the settings that Adam and Lonny suggest.
  10. redline

Hello guys, I have been fighting this problem for quite a while. I have had the car aligned many times at different shops and always the same result. I am now running ET mickey Thompsons on the rear and they are 325's and triple 5's on the front which are 315's. It goes fairly straight while...
  11. redline

F23 Solid Transmission Mounts

great pictures.
  12. redline

F23 Solid Transmission Mounts

anyone have pictures of this mount installed?
  13. redline

f23 swap help

update, Brute force was the key!
  14. redline

f23 swap help

I am having trouble putting the ring on the new differential. and it wont go down as far as it did on the stock differential. anyone put one of these on these have any advice?
  15. redline

f23 swap help

guess I take her back apart tonight then. gonna have to order another cap it seems.