Recent content by terryjr

1. T

Pennsylvania registration 2024 update.

Yes fenders are required. The lights all have DOT or SAE on them, except the front turn signals. I took the cleae lenses off and 3D printed amber lenses, they did not say anything. The biggest thing is likely the cutoff for headlights so they don't aim in other drivers eyes. We used WL Davidson...
  2. T

Yes like shown. Incase the joint wears, the bolt head can't fit through joint with inner race
  3. T

I have one more to title. Its built for a guy in Texas, however he doesn't want to deal with Texas inspection. He previous owned a 818, similar concept to these. But he bought it from an out of state owner and Texas just simply transfered the title and gave him a registration. So, were going to...
  4. T

We supplied receipts for the major components like engine, transmission, suspension, seats, wheels, etc. I'm not sure how much they looked at it. The only tax charged was the value of the chassis bill of sale. When I did mine in 2018 I used a donor vehicle and said I built chassis. That time I...
  5. T

I recently submitted another tube chassis build to PA. I heard the inspection staff had changed and to expect a more difficult time. Quite the opposite however. The state simply used the Bill if Sale and issues the title and registration using the chassis serial number as the new vin number...
  6. T

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

I can vouch that a turbo is not a muffling device lol
  7. T

Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

well thats a huge unknown. What are current federal safety laws, will they need things like stability control etc that was put into effect a few years ago?
  8. T

ctuinstra's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC donor 2.0

More boost! Now your speaking my language
  9. T

Prototype Cup Holders

cup holders are a must :D I dont think yinz have much flat sheet metal in arms reach, but if you do, i found weld a short piece of 3" exhaust tubing to a round magnet makes nice portable cup holders
  10. T

Non-DF owner but can maybe help with DOT

got use that google and know when to get on an off 19
  11. T

Theres no speed limit on the "parkway" (i-376), and on 79 the going rate is 80. Pittsburgher's get so irritated by the tunnels and bridges that once were on open road its game on
  12. T

howdy. We were just leaving a friends house after the Steel City Nationals show. LOL i was waiting to show that stang who was boss but traffic was too thick. I dont think they cared but those days are behind me. Thought eventually it would open up but never did.
  13. T

(SOLD)Karter2026's City Chassis 09 LT XFE, PA Build #72- Registered

homedepot's always draw a crowd lol. i think its the DIY environment. also, cup holders are a must
  14. T

oh, i thought he wanted to put KC off road lights in the hoops
  15. T

I want those mirrors on the red one