Recent content by XJLIFE

1. XJLIFE

Wisconsin Registration

As far as keeping the Title goes. I surrendered mine with scrapping the vehicle, and did not have one to send in. (Most likely would have needed to surrender it if I still had it but since the vehicle was scrapped it was marked as such)
  2. XJLIFE

Wisconsin Registration

Sorry for not responding quicker. Yes I paid Texas sales tax when I picked up my kit, which is how/why I did not pay WI sales tax.
  3. XJLIFE

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

Will Madison, WI Chassis #100 2006 SS/SC Standard, Track, ZZP Stage 2
  4. XJLIFE

Goblin "ABS Emulator" - disable ABS, traction control and brake warning lights

posting for any updates as this would be super useful. Let me know if you need another tester for this or the AirBag Module.
  5. XJLIFE

06 SS/SC Vacuum Line routing

Thanks everyone! Looks like my main issue was actually that I had the PCV routed to the Brake Vacuum. Engine sounds much better. Want to call out @Parson Green and @Ross Specifically for their photos.
  6. XJLIFE

Wisconsin Registration

Wisconsin Procedure. Request Manufacture Certificate of Origin and Invoice from DF Kit Car. Title the Vehicle Cost = $69.50 (As of 2019) Wisconsin DMV Form MV1 (Standard Title Application) https://wisconsindot.gov/Documents/formdocs/mv1.pdf Fill Entire form out. Section B VIN Number is the...
  7. XJLIFE

06 SS/SC Vacuum Line routing

I am in the process of troubleshooting a bit of performance and I think I have narrowed it down to the vacuum lines. When I got the donor the lines were in rough shape and dry rotted. I think that when I replaced them I may have missed/swapped some lines. Does anyone have a good diagram/photo...
  8. XJLIFE

Second Stage Photos and Questions

7 months later but might help future people. I am basing this reply on the machined piece of the coil-overs I ordered through DFKitCar, I do believe that the counter-bored portion does in fact face downward.
  9. XJLIFE

xjlifes's Track Goblin 06 SS/SC donor

Starting my thread! Might be a bit light but others sharing progress and struggles have kept me going so I am returning the favor. I started with a 2006 SS/SC donor that had a whopping 226000 miles on the clock. The engine had been rebuilt at 178000 according to the previous owner. I can...