Goonzsquad youtube coverage

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
New video today. I was cringing during most of the video. Rather haphazardly ripping and tearing into it. Too many little things they will need and wish they might have taken a bit more care.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
New video today. I was cringing during most of the video. Rather haphazardly ripping and tearing into it. Too many little things they will need and wish they might have taken a bit more care.
Tearing it apart! Walking under that bobcat made me a bit worried...

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
I kind of liked all the destruction of ripping panels off with the fork lift and sawing through supports. The donor was smashed up pretty bad, and there was really no way to be nice about getting the engine out. But yes, they should have taken more care with other things. The comments about the wiring harness are funny. Lots of people mentioned they needed to label everything, then there were others who said you don't need to put labels on because the connectors only plug into one thing.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I was trying to avoid watching these two. Now you guys have me interested in seeing it.
Try to refrain if at all possible!

They made the tearing it apart job look easy. Now to see if they can make the build look easy.

Curious if they end up on the forum.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I never knew about this kit until seeing the goonzquad video, now I am very interested, but need to finish the 67 mustang project I have in the garage.
Glad to see you made it here.

Check out the build threads to see some of the builds. It’s a great community and a fun project. Not to mention make your Mustang feel slow. (No offense, I have a 68 Vette with a 454 and won’t compete).

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Bag on their attitude all you want, they have motivation and energy, and they're doing something with it other than playing Call of Duty.
Honesty they remind me of when I was that age doing projects with buddies placing safety at the back burner it’s only until the late 20s early 30s I was more concerned about safety. I’m actually impressed they are building so many projects and video editing I doubt it they have time for any video games.

Ross

Goblin Guru
They are spreading the word of the kit, and making money doing it. Most of their audience probably can't do half of what they are doing.

Christopher Sanchez

I never knew about this kit until seeing the goonzquad video, now I am very interested, but need to finish the 67 mustang project I have in the garage.
These guys may not be my cup of tea but if they bring in business as did the "off the ranch" fellow then we all win! More exposure means more sales which could mean more products and options for all of us. I never watched them before but will follow this series 100%

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
These guys may not be my cup of tea but if they bring in business as did the "off the ranch" fellow then we all win! More exposure means more sales which could mean more products and options for all of us. I never watched them before but will follow this series 100%
I totally agree with all this!