Lethalcast's City goblin- 2009 SS/TC G85

Lethalcast

Ya they are opal oversteer! 17x8 35 offset rear 16x7.5 45 offset front. I got the r1rs in 245/40 17 in the back and 225/45 16 up front

Lethalcast

Did anyone use Braum seats and order the brackets from them? I just got the brackets and they are welded all out of place.

Lethalcast

Ya they just wont work at all with out a lot of work. One thing is they have no front lip to keep the front raised. That's easily fixed with some sort of spacer between the lip and cross member but the forks that go under the cross member are spaced differently between the two. The rear mount legs are also welded on at different angles and dont even come close to matching each other. It's like they just tossed the pieces on and welded them where ever they landed haha

Lethalcast

Everything is out on both and the passenger has a different width between the hooks so it wouldn't even go through the floor pan.

Lethalcast

I'm not sure but everything is out some and everything is perfectly square on the car. I figure at least with it bolted through I can add spacers or take them away to get the seat angled how I like

Lethalcast

That's what you would think but they make these to order and dont stock anything! For 280 bucks for both I could have had correct ones made right up the street. Live and learn i guess

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
That's what you would think but they make these to order and dont stock anything! For 280 bucks for both I could have had correct ones made right up the street. Live and learn i guess
Wow! I would have to be making a phone call to at least get to the bottom of it. What are you thinking about doing with them?

Lethalcast

I'm going to use them and cut the hooks off I guess. I'll have to drill the back brackets some so they line up and just bolt it to the cross member I guess

Christopher Sanchez

Ya they are opal oversteer! 17x8 35 offset rear 16x7.5 45 offset front. I got the r1rs in 245/40 17 in the back and 225/45 16 up front
Sweet! I may switch the front to 16s also as they look a bit big up front... what is your bolt pattern? I am using spacers/adapters 5x110-5x100.. where did you buy your 16in rims?

Lethalcast

I got the hubs from df and they drilled them 5x114.3 and no spacers. I got the rims on amazon. I originally ordered them from carid.com and they are the worst. They had delayed my order because of "fitment" since the wheels were different sizes and wanted to know the exact car they're going on. They want you to print a custom fitment release, sign it, take a picture of it and then send it back. I cancelled it and ordered them on amazon.