First start, no throttle

Indy Lonnie

I just started my Goblin for the first time and I have no throttle. The donor is a 2009 turbo SS. The butterfly does reset when the key is turned. I do not have any of the turbo plumbing installed. MAF is disconnected. The digital turbo pod is working, and the dash seems to be functioning fine.
Where to start...

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Check your codes. If there are any issues with the throttle position sensor, the codes should show up. You might get something like a P0120 - P0123 or P0220 - P0223

Indy Lonnie

Well I figured it out. Long story short, I got my kit last April and did the wiring harness back then. Family and other projects have delayed my build but I'm back on it. I cut into the taped harness tonight and found the splice for the throttle pedal. Went back four feet which was right at the end of the tunnel near the engine. There were 2 sets of identical colored light blue and beige wires back there near the engine coming from the fuse box. One was soldered in and 1 set free. I must have thought something was up with those similar wires and left them right near the splices. I swapped the beige wire and immediately got action from the throttle butterfly. I haven't run it long, no more than a minute. I still need to add coolant. It fired right up with less than a few seconds of cranking and smoothed right out. Not bad for sitting for 12 months! I hope those other wires are not needed. Anyone know what they might be?
Sorry this is my first post. I'm not an internet posting type... I told Adam while on the phone with him last week that I needed to introduce myself and start posting. My next post will be more informative.