Jeffrey's City Goblin SS Turbo Illusion Purple

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
You should have got one of those from us with your turbo kit.
1556320823055773865897.jpg

I will check on it with Adam tomorrow.

Jlarson524

Perfect! Thanks. Also can you ask him about the paper work so I can begin registration? I’ve sent a couple emails with no response. Not sure if they’re going through or not.

Jlarson524

Can anyone help with installing the manual shifter cables and how they adjusted them so they have a smooth shifter?

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
There isn't an adjustment that I'm aware of to make things smoother. As long as all your gears work, then that's about all you can adjust. However, if you over tighten and squeeze the two Y-shaped shifter yoke things together on the tunnel cap, then that can make things more difficult. I put some white lithium grease on the bolt and barely tightened it down. Also, make sure you don't have any tight bends anywhere.

http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/idrvslo-track-08-ss-tc-registered-105.726/page-18#post-14967

Jlarson524

Any particular problem you are having such as between two specific gets, can't get into reverse, etc.?
I’m just a noob. I have them hooked up in the back and are running to the correct sides of the shifter. Just something I’ve never done before

Ross

Goblin Guru
Dominator light: yellow is low beam, white is high beam, brown is running lights, black is ground.
Goblin: yellow was low beam, blue was high beam, brown is running lights, black is ground.

The yellow and blue with the stripe go to the passenger side, the other blue and yellow go to the drivers side. I used the fuses to figure out which side they were wired to. I split the brown wire to go to both headlights.

Last edited:

Jlarson524

Dominator light: yellow is low beam, white is high beam, brown is running lights, black is ground.
Goblin: yellow was low beam, blue was high beam, brown is running lights, black is ground.

The yellow and blue with the stripe go to the passenger side, the other blue and yellow go to the drivers side. I used the fuses to figure out which side they were wired to. I split the brown wire to go to both headlights.
I have purchased the dominator 2.0 headlights and they have a different wiring. Just curious if someone running them could tell me what goes to what

Attachments

Ross

Goblin Guru
I have purchased the dominator 2.0 headlights and they have a different wiring. Just curious if someone running them could tell me what goes to what
Those are different! Sorry, I thought I had Dominator 2 headlights, but I must have Dominator 1.
They only have 2 wires per bulb... and a common blue wire. Probably blue is ground.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Pic#1 downstream o2 sensor You wont have one unless you are running a cat

Pic#2 From what I can see looks to be where the TMAP sensor on supercharged intake manifold

Last edited:

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
I don't have anything in pic two either. I'm fairly certain it's not used for anything. I have 10k miles and never noticed an issue with it like that.

Jlarson524

Can anyone tell me what this bottom right wire goes to on the instrument cluster? It looks like its breaking. At the moment the speedometer isn't working and I am wondering if that wire could be the culprit.

Attachments

mnKevin

Can anyone tell me what this bottom right wire goes to on the instrument cluster? It looks like its breaking. At the moment the speedometer isn't working and I am wondering if that wire could be the culprit.
It’s possible, it’s a gray wire that connects multiple functions like hazards and fog lights. Connects to white bcm plug
image.jpg