What are you using for the rear wing ?

BigWaveDave

When I do this, I'll get the uprights from DF. I know they discontinued offering the wing due to supplier issues. For those of you that mounted a rear wing outside of what DF offered, what do you go with? Please add pix and source links. Thanks...

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I see the bracket width on that Seibon Universal GT wing is 26.5" ... is that a perfect match for the upright width on the Goblin kit?

JSATX

Goblin Guru
I see the bracket width on that Seibon Universal GT wing is 26.5" ... is that a perfect match for the upright width on the Goblin kit?

Mine was 26.75 but that’s pretty close.

I’m using the APR GTC-200 and I’m happy with it. They’ve just released an updated model too.

If you are looking for what looks best the Seibon/APR is the clear winner IMO. If you’re looking for the best performance than go with 9 lives racing.

Motoracer110

Its perfect width, i did have to re-drill the two back mount holes to make the wing more lvl but other than that it rocks
also if you buy that wing stay away from hard motion. took them 20 days to ship and they dont answer there phone or e-mails i was about to make a claim on my credit card

BigWaveDave

Its perfect width, i did have to re-drill the two back mount holes to make the wing more lvl but other than that it rocks
also if you buy that wing stay away from hard motion. took them 20 days to ship and they dont answer there phone or e-mails i was about to make a claim on my credit card
Thanks for the Intel. Both in the wing and who to stay away from. In this day n age, 20 days to ship is crap service

Motoracer110

Thanks for the Intel. Both in the wing and who to stay away from. In this day n age, 20 days to ship is crap service
for sure, They are the least expensive of all the retailers for that wing but i would have spent the $30 more to get one sooner. many sellers of that wing out there

Ross

Goblin Guru
I bought an inexpensive extruded aluminum spoiler, and then custom designed some brackets and had them cut from 3/16" aluminum plate. I like the look.
Where did you source your extruded aluminum from?

Gal2:20

Mine was 26.75 but that’s pretty close.

I’m using the APR GTC-200 and I’m happy with it. They’ve just released an updated model too.

If you are looking for what looks best the Seibon/APR is the clear winner IMO. If you’re looking for the best performance than go with 9 lives racing.
did the APR GTC-200 match up well with the DF mounts?

Kenny123

Man I'd be so happy with 20 days haha. I am going on 11 weeks now. Heard they finally shipped this week. Can't blame anyone in all honesty. At this point we're all at the mercy of covid 19. But just a heads up "Black Ops auto" is who I used for my wing and they have been AMAZING. If anyone needs anything carbon related check them out!!

I found a local almost brand new Seibon wing from a BRZ for a good price after the universal one started having a large delay. I though the mounting holes where the same but they where not so I had to end up making custom brackets. Was more work but in the end it turned out good.

Attachments

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
I found a local almost brand new Seibon wing from a BRZ for a good price after the universal one started having a large delay. I though the mounting holes where the same but they where not so I had to end up making custom brackets. Was more work but in the end it turned out good.
You may want to inspect the rear coil overs to make sure they are seated all the way to the shoulder on the rod on the top connection.

JPas914

I’ll be running an NRG wing, but the mount points will not work with the DF provided uprights. I drew up some new mounts, just gotta get them cut and bent up.