Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

jirwin

Goblin Guru
This was the right wire. The wire in question was surrounded by a pink wire and a yellow wire, just like in the diagram previously shown. Just finished video 13 last night.

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Overdue update because I've been lazy about posting here...

Hoses through...

Floor painted and installed:

Radiator installed:

Good portion of the wiring, pedals, etc installed.

Stage 3 arrived:

Painted and installed gas tank:

And finally, last night installed the engine:

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Jirwin, your build log deserves some love! Your car looks finished in your avatar pic, so let's see some finished pics in full size!! :)

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Jirwin, your build log deserves some love! Your car looks finished in your avatar pic, so let's see some finished pics in full size!! :)
Yeah... I'm pretty far behind. Just got insurance Wednesday. I'll update it eventually lol

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Alright... Its about time I make some updates to this... The car is done and has been done and road legal since March 2021. The following are some notable updates...

jirwin

Goblin Guru
May 2020 - Bodywork and NRG 69" CF Waaaang installed. Pretty much ready for the road. Paperwork to get it legal was started around here.

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Aug 2020 - Installed safety glass (modified the DF windshield bracket by extending a couple of the tabs so the glass could be straight), installed sprayers, installed wiper

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Oct 2020 - Titled and VIN sticker added!

Winter 2020-2021 - Insulate garage (be smart and do this before you start this project if you live up north like me!)

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Feb 2021 - Plated, insured, and just playing the waiting game. These pictures are ~12 hours apart.