Nearly finished!

JERMzSS

20180110_110811.jpg
20180110_110752.jpg

I haven't been active much in the forum but i have followed just about everyones build. Picked my frame up in August and have been hard at it ever since.

I wana thank everyone for all the post that have been so much help. Big thanks to Adam and Lonny for anwsering every question i had no matter how dumb lol.

Exhaust will be here tomorrow but besides that it's just a few small things to button up before trying to get her registered!!

Andy

Looks good. I got mine late in October and have been working, almost ready to drop the motor in for the first start. One question I had was where does the fuel vent tee go to? Only place I can guess is the evap sensor on the motors left hand side.The

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Looks good. I got mine late in October and have been working, almost ready to drop the motor in for the first start. One question I had was where does the fuel vent tee go to? Only place I can guess is the evap sensor on the motors left hand side.The
I believe the EVAP and purge are removed and not needed.

JERMzSS

From and email I got from Adam:

"You should have received a black plastic tee with your kit. A hose will run from the tank barbed fitting to this tee. Another hose will run from the tee to the vent tube on the filler neck. Finally, a hose will need to run from the tee, across the tube behind the shoulders of the seats to the center of the car and then down under the car. This last hose is the actual vent and needs to run to the center and under the tank so that fuel doesn't slosh out in tight turns or leak out if the car ever ends up on its roof."

Screenshot_20180112-025851.png
Screenshot_20180112-025858.png

Ross

Goblin Guru
Jermey,
What is your opinion on wheel sizes on a Goblin? The stock tires are 26" high, and I am debating between smaller 24" tires vs 26" tires. Since you have had both on your Goblin, which do you like better and why? Lower gear ratios or normal gear ratios?

Last edited:

JERMzSS

Jeremy,
What is your opinion on wheel sizes on a Goblin? The stock tires are 26" high, and I am debating between smaller 24" tires vs 26" tires. Since you have had both on your Goblin, which do you like better and why? Lower gear ratios or normal gear ratios?
I like the larger size ones alot but I really don't have enough seat time to say on the shorter ones. It seems thatbthe shorter tires definitely make you have to shift quicker but i haven't really noticed if the the butt dyno can tell. Difference. lol