Search results

1. ctuinstra

Midwest Meet Spring 2019 ***UPDATED***

The first car looked like a mobile egg crate. Lol!
  2. ctuinstra

Manny's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC Donor

Round-up. Problem solved
  3. ctuinstra

Got quite a bit of driving in today before the storm.
  4. ctuinstra

That Curtis’s (Lonnys’s son) New car. They just got it together.
  5. ctuinstra

*feels. Trying to type on an iPad that just seems like it can't keep up.
  6. ctuinstra

We took a short ride this afternoon and Kaleb and noticed the rear feels really loose, moreso than it has been. A quick check by Lonny and we discovered the lower ball joints in both sides are bad. A huge shout out to Ross who brought his unfinished car along and loaned a set of arms (with...
  7. ctuinstra

Just arrived in Russellville, AR.
  8. ctuinstra

Everyone should have received a email from me just moments ago (Friday morning). Please let me know if you did not get it, I don't want you to miss out on any information.
  9. ctuinstra

Perfect. That was one restaurant that was recommended to me.
  10. ctuinstra

We will gather at the Clairion Inn. They have a larger parking lot.
  11. ctuinstra

Loading up ourselves.
  12. ctuinstra

Now you make me wish we got a jump on it and left a day early. We are loading up tonight and heading out first thing in the AM.
  13. ctuinstra

I am not familiar with it, JERMsSS may be. Looks cool. I don't believe we will be getting in that soon on Friday, we are looking at a 5-6 hour drive. I am hoping to get in town mid afternoon though. We can see if others are up to it as an option additional ride for sure.
  14. ctuinstra

Tim's Extended Track Lower Entry - 10 SS/TC

Just be careful about the amount of fluid you keep in the reservoir during bleeding of the clutch. See this post: http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/warning-clutch-fluid-level.858/
  15. ctuinstra

We are bringing our walkie talkie. I have a 2-meter ham radio but won’t do much good unless there are others with one and a local repeater. You can easily get 15-25 miles with one of those. I’m bringing the enclosed trailer with tools. We brought quite a bit of stuff last time but actually...
  16. ctuinstra

Seat Adapter Plates

Both are spoken for now. Thanks guys!
  17. ctuinstra

Seat Adapter Plates

Scroll down thought this post and it shows the seat mocked up. The Corbeau seats can mount from the bottom. The bend in the front was to recline the seat some while allowing upward movement of the seat adjustment bar. It it were flat, you cannot pull up on the bar enough in order to unlock...
  18. ctuinstra

Steering column assembly question

Don't forget the C-clip.
  19. ctuinstra

The 10-day forecast looks to be very good at the moment according to The Weather Channel. Nothing for Friday and Saturday and chance of scattered for Sunday. Looks promising.