Search results

1. jamesm

Cup Holder

Would you be willing to share that STL? Or STEP?
  2. jamesm

Missouri Registration

you don’t have to pay sales tax if you apply for a junk title.
  3. jamesm

Surging Idle Problems

This is what I had to do. I actually had to do it a couple times to get my high idle problem to calm down. 1) Start the engine and let it idle in park for 3 minutes. During that period the idle may be higher idle than normal. 2) After 3 minutes, turn the engine off and leave it off for 60-...
  4. jamesm

Surging Idle Problems

Yeah, when it’s running, it should open a little. It’s normally closed when it’s not running. When you cleaned the throttle body, did you do the relearn procedure for the throttle position sensor? I had a high idle problem after I cleaned the TB on mine. Dunno if it’s related to your issue or...
  5. jamesm

Wheels and tires

I'll check out those sites. This right here is why I don't like some of the sites and tire places. They only know what's in their computer.....
  6. jamesm

Wheels and tires

I was hoping to find some good, reputable sites other than tirerack.com
  7. jamesm

Wheels and tires

Where’s the best place to get wheels and tires?
  8. jamesm

Custom Wraps

My local shop quoted $800-1000 for full custom art, printed vinyl with over-laminate, and installation. That's for the hood, side panels, and engine cover.
  9. jamesm

Donor for sale - 2006 LS - Already stripped

Understandable. I drove to Releigh, NC last summer and it’s a pretty long haul.
  10. jamesm

I’m in southwest Missouri. Basically halfway between Springfield and Joplin. It’s all still available and would fit in the bed of a pickup truck.
  11. jamesm

This is still available. I'd like to sell it as a unit, but I'd consider selling individual parts.
  12. jamesm

ManDan’s city goblin-09 LS donor

The wiring isn't bad, just take your time, label everything before you cut, and work through it methodically from one end to the other.
  13. jamesm

Johvans - City Goblin - 07 SS donor

Congrats on the solo! That's exciting. I vividly remember mine. I did most of my primary training in a 172 as well.
  14. jamesm

Hand Controlled Goblin

Welcome! Here's another thread talking about manual control of automatics. http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/manumatic-control.1091/
  15. jamesm

Still available. It's ready to go so make an offer. First to show up with some cash will take it home.
  16. jamesm

Base Model Performance

I have a base model manual and it's very quick. I haven't timed it yet but it has more than enough power to set you back in the seat.
  17. jamesm

James's Extended Track Goblin - 06 LS donor

Making progress. Got rid of the red donor's shell yesterday. I had most of it stripped before I got stuck in title hell so I decided to finish stripping it. I'm selling the engine/trans and parts if someone needs a donor...
  18. jamesm

James's Extended Track Goblin - 06 LS donor

Got a nice little surprise in the mail, my title! All I need to do now is finish up a few switches and get inspected and I'll be legal.
  19. jamesm

DCMoney's Extended Street Goblin - 06 SS SC

Yeah, the steering shaft is a pain. I used a heavy ratchet strap wrapped around the front end of the donor to pull it apart.