Search results

1. Motoracer110

Motoracer Colorado Street Extended - 2009 SS/TC

Hey trav I ordered off amazon here is the link https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Windshield-Compatible-Buggy-Aluminum/dp/B07QTQ38VM/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=Windshield+frame&qid=1568521154&sr=8-7 There were others that looked the same for $100 cheaper but this seller specifically said its AS1 marked...
  2. Motoracer110

Little update: I just received the windshield and I think it will work perfectly. The posts fit perfectly in the slots that hold the mirrors which is awesome! All I have to do is build clamps for the windshield to fit tightly in those slots then run a center mount from the top of the windshield...
  3. Motoracer110

Am planing on registration in Florida. Need help.

following along, im going to get mine registered in Florida as well.
  4. Motoracer110

Well I think I found a good windshield solution for anyone that requires glass https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Windshield-Compatible-Buggy-Aluminum/dp/B07QTQ38VM/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=Windshield+frame&qid=1568521154&sr=8-7 I’m going to give this a shot
  5. Motoracer110

What are you using for the rear wing ?

for sure, They are the least expensive of all the retailers for that wing but i would have spent the $30 more to get one sooner. many sellers of that wing out there
  6. Motoracer110

What are you using for the rear wing ?

Its perfect width, i did have to re-drill the two back mount holes to make the wing more lvl but other than that it rocks also if you buy that wing stay away from hard motion. took them 20 days to ship and they dont answer there phone or e-mails i was about to make a claim on my credit card
  7. Motoracer110

DIY Front End Alignment

just curious should an alignment shop be able to do this or is this process and adjustment specific to only the goblin?
  8. Motoracer110

Cheers man, haha you can tell you have inspired me with the wheels and wing good find. I just went off of the stock photos on all the websites where the point side is facing the rear so that’s what I went with I think it looks great both ways I was getting ready to wrap the front and when I...
  9. Motoracer110

Thank you Ross I went with the Seibon carbon fiber wing. The fitment is near exact to the goblins bracket, but the wing is a bit spendy. I am going to add 2 more bolt holes so I can adjust the wing more lvl. As of now it’s just dry fit and almost looks raked.
  10. Motoracer110

Quick update putting on side panels and adding the wrap. I’m dreading wrapping the front hopefully all the YouTube videos made me an expert. My wing should be in today and I can get that installed as well.
  11. Motoracer110

Any time you want to check it out you are more than welcome to I’m in the highlands ranch area
  12. Motoracer110

Awesome! What part of Colorado are you in? If you ride in one of these the research stage quickly turns into buying one at any cost.
  13. Motoracer110

Wiring Harness Part 1 - Stripping the Main Harness

great series start! this will help lots of builders
  14. Motoracer110

microsoftisevil’s Extended Track - ‘10 SS - #150

you have some nice setups and projects. Nixie tubes are amazing. im wanting to get a nixie watch hopefully soon.
  15. Motoracer110

What brake pad size to buy for calipers

Thank u Ross helps me a ton
  16. Motoracer110

Found it this is what Lonny said they use and they are a good price
  17. Motoracer110

Haha I’ve Been to orileys and autozone and both can’t figure out what size pads go into the goblin supplied calipers when the calipers are still in the box sitting in front of them. Wondering if anyone has those numbers. My goblin does not have the e brake kit
  18. Motoracer110

Desert Sasqwatch Track Extended - 08 SS/TC LNF F40

Awesome! You’ll have a nice running Jeep with that I-6 in it. Can’t wait to see your build start. I already know it will be top notch
  19. Motoracer110

Been a while since I have posted in my build. Everything coming together nicely. I will be receiving my rotors today that had to get 5x114.3 bolt pattern drilled into them so very excited to get tires on. I haven’t really made this much of a build thread, most of my questions along the way have...
  20. Motoracer110

Converting to track frame

Haha or maybe I can rent one to pass my safety glass windshield inspection ;)