Search results

1. Ross

Brake proportioning valve and brake lines for a SC or NA goblin

New 260-12627 - Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve , and used brake lines. A proportioning valve will allow your goblin to stop quicker, and you can balance your tire setup, as the stock Cobalt settings are quite different than what your goblin needs. If your master cylinder has the 10mm on...
  2. Ross

Hacking the CANBUS/GM high speed LAN

This guy has some good videos explaining how he hacks CANBUS. PART-1: I Reverse Engineer the OEM CAN BUS on my R8/Huracan Powertrain! In this video he mentions the VW Golf MK4 PART-2: More CAN BUS Reverse Engineering on my R8/Huracan Powertrain! He also is a fellow kit car builder, with a video...
  3. Ross

Wanted: LSJ oil pan

Anyone have an oil pan for a supercharged 2.0L LSJ engine to sell? I would prefer a used one that is original to the engine, but may have to settle for a newer oil pan that will fit.
  4. Ross

2006 LSJ SC donor for sale

$2000 in West Virginia. I don't know this guy, just forwarding FYI. https://www.facebook.com/groups/663400790375996/user/100000596216603
  5. Ross

Ohio Cobalt. $1800 obo. SS SC LSJ.

I don't know this guy... just relaying info. SS super charged Cobalt In an accident, need gone asap. Located in Mount Gilead, Ohio. 148,000 miles.
  6. Ross

2010 LNF for sale in Ashland, OH

I don't know this guy, but it might work for someone. https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/779675913320211?media_id=0&ref=share_attachment
  7. Ross

Downforce

Now I want to add 2 fans and a small vacuum box under my seat.
  8. Ross

My new build (sic)

My new build not only has tracks, it has a lawnmower deck.
  9. Ross

Discount on dual spray injectors.

These 60Lb split sprays are great for the LSJ engine... with a tune, of course. It's your lucky day! We are celebrating St. Patrick's Day by offering you 15% off all items under "St. Patrick's Day Sale" tab. This is a one day sale so don't test your luck. Grab that set you've had your eye on or...
  10. Ross

F35 with LSD (G85 option) in Dallas Tx

Found this guy selling it on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/663400790375996/user/100009491648960
  11. Ross

LNF / LHU cams

$350 is cheap for cams. Well for $600 perfomance cams.
  12. Ross

SOLD: Half built Goblin for sale in Massachusetts

On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/107672219256164/?ref=notif&hoisted_items=308227984211299
  13. Ross

Custom Goblin Gauges

The LSJ donor comes with 4 gauges, and it is a little too sparse for my liking. Boost, speed, fuel level, & tachometer. I am adding an oil pressure, fuel pressure and intake temperature. I debated going digital flat screen, but the cons outweighed the pros. (Hard to see in bright sunlight...
  14. Ross

Making HP. LNF, LSJ, LE5, LAP vs L61

Well this thread should get some opinionated posts. I started this thread after watching this debate video. When I was looking for my donor, I was hoping for a turbo car (LNF) but was okay with a supercharged one (LSJ) as they were more commonly available. I ended up with an LSJ after bidding...
  15. Ross

Hacking the GM Low Speed LAN

I want to hack into the GM Low Speed LAN for a few reasons. - to find & fix my intermittent instrument cluster gauges issue - add an oil pressure sender to my HP Tuners logs, and a new dash gauge. - be able to add future functionality similar to what BradR has done. Today I had some success...
  16. Ross

Remote tuning

Rttoys and I are going to get his engine tuned. We both have 2006 LSJs, so we should be able to share files. This thread is open to anyone, but the 2 of us are just starting this. I have never remote tuned, but am willing to try.
  17. Ross

Slingray

Take a slingshot, and add a V8 & corvette exoskeleton, and you get this thing.
  18. Ross

Front wheels shaking and hopping under hard braking (Now fixed!)

During hard braking, my front wheels will start shaking left and right, hopping up and down, and I have to reduce braking to stop it. I have had this issue with my Goblin from day 1, but I'm not sure if it is only happening to my car. I am trying to identify what I have done wrong, and fix it...
  19. Ross

Supercharger Pulley Puller available

Anyone need a supercharger pulley puller? Andrew (DCMoney) loaned me the puller that he made. I am going to make a video of how it worked on my supercharger. Then it will become available to the next Goblin owner for a small fee ($20ish) to cover shipping. So if you are in need, request...