Search results

1. JERMzSS

Please delete

Please delete
  2. JERMzSS

For Sale #036 *SOLD*

Unfortunately I feel like it's time to sell due to my bad shoulder and knee. She's been sitting all summer and I'd rather see her go to someone who will enjoy her than just let her sit in the garage all the time. I might build another one eventually. Easy entry track frame. #036 2018 standard...
  3. JERMzSS

Brake pads

Guys I'm having a major brain fart. I can't remember if my goblin takes brake pads from a non ss cobalt or from a supercharged ss cobalt.
  4. JERMzSS

Gas pedal extension

Not sure if this has been done but I'm in the beginning stages of making an extension to move the gas pedal close to the brake pedal. It's something I've wanted to try to help with heal/toeing forever but It always gets pushed aside for other projects. I think I'm gonna move it up 2 inches...
  5. JERMzSS

Midwest spring meet 2020!

Who's down for another midwest meet? Chad did a great job organizing the 2019 meet. Everyone had a blast. I'm hoping this year we can have more Goblins and I want some feedback on my ideas for the areas and dates to see what works best for the masses. When we drive to Houston (2 or 3 times a...
  6. JERMzSS

Converting to track frame

Since I've put the A7s on my car this thing has quickly from fast to scary fast to some people (not me lol). Well those some people are family members of mine and they are wanting me to have a full cage/halo on it. So I've been thinking about seeing if the DF guys and girls would sell me the...
  7. JERMzSS

Turbo ecm needed

Hey all! My wife's ss/tc is having some real electrical issues and they've been narrowed to the ecm. Any one have an extra one to sell or one they'd be willing to loan me so I could make sure that is our problem before I drop nearly $400 on a new one? I will pay for shipping both ways and send...
  8. JERMzSS

First autocross with A7s

I posted these on the Goblin owners fb page but i know not everone is on there. This was the first time with the new tire/wheel setup with the rear coilovers. A friend of mine did a quick review later that day for his youtube channel. I could tell he was nervous driving it but we both had fun.
  9. JERMzSS

*Official youtube thread*

I see more and more videos popping up all the time and figured it's time to have a thread dedicated to keeping them all in one convenient location. It dosen't necessarily have to be your video. Any youtube video (other than the build videos of course) that has a Goblin should be shared here...
  10. JERMzSS

Speedometer not working

Technically this is on the wifes 09 ss/tc I did use my Goblin to verify that the cluster is still good lol. I swapped them and it works in my car. Everything in the cluster works except the speedometer. It even reacts to the key coming on (centers to 0mph) but it will not move when driving...
  11. JERMzSS

Those of you stripping donors.

I just picked up a really clean ss/tc with 66k miles on it. Only problem was it has been wrecked and the place that fixed it used the cheapest replacement parts that exists. Sonif you are needing to get rid of some of these thing I'm interested. I need 1 good ss/tc wheel A front clip for ss/tc...
  12. JERMzSS

Solid mounts issue?

Has anyone that has the solid motor mounts had an issue with the oil dip stick vibrating out? It never did it before i put them on.
  13. JERMzSS

Meth injection issues

I recently installed meth injection on my LSJ to help with the air intake 2 temps and I'm not seeing any drop in temps for some reason. I have my nozzle a few inches past the maf sensor so I feel like i should see it drop on my torque app. I'm convinced it's actually spraying but from what ive...
  14. JERMzSS

Coilover help

Ive talked with Adam and Lonny a few times but it seems that the coilovers are sort of on backorder. Is there anybody that's in process of building their Goblin that would be willing to sell me their coilover setup for the rear? I could send them full payment right then or wait until they're...
  15. JERMzSS

Motorsports expo!

Got invited to bring my Goblin to the Arklahoma Motorsports expo Saturday to help support Reaction Motorpsorts Events. The car was a big hit and I'd say at least 500 more people learned what a DF Goblin is lol. I even made the front page of the paper with our "dune buggy" wtf lol.
  16. JERMzSS

Lets see your other rides!

Let's see what other kinda cool cars you guys have or owned at one time. My 06 SS/SC Cobalt SS. This car wasn't my donor but it was the car that made me love this engine. Unfortunately a huge hail storm destroyed it in 2016. Sucks cause it was near perfect and it's still the only brand new...
  17. JERMzSS

Sloppy shifter.

I just ordered a new ottp short thow shifter but i need some help. My old shifter is completely wore out. Pivot ball bushing all of them. Can they be replaced or does the entire assembly need replaced? Anyone have part numbers? I'm not having much luch Googling this morning.
  18. JERMzSS

Supercharged parts

Anybody interested in supercharging their n/a Goblin with some LSJ take off parts? I have a spare LSJ that blew a head gasket so I'm pretty sure i have everything needed. Let me know and ill get some pics. Price will be very reasonable.
  19. JERMzSS

Soooo yeah...

I didn't get any pics or videos but today at our autocross test n tune my wife put the goblin in a ditch. Luckly she is just fine and there was zero damage done. She was alittle embarrassed but she will get passed that. I know when I drove mine for the first time i was shocked and honestly a...
  20. JERMzSS

1st autocross

This was just a test n tune day. The track/road was pretty slick and I'm still learning this thing but man was it a blast!