Search results

1. ZacMaster

People selling their Goblins

Karter is right about it being a build, especially for me. I’m a move-on guy. I loved the build (especially the harness! Seriously!) but I have too many other wishlist projects (go kart for kid, Jeep, boat, etc.” But the price isn’t quite fair when he said “that low.” I listed mine in the $14k...
  2. ZacMaster

2019 Naked 2.4L NA Goblin for Sale...Kansas Street Legal

Thinking about rebuilding a Jeep!
  3. ZacMaster

Thanks, Dale! Love the goblin (and that fun drive we did together), but the next project awaits!
  4. ZacMaster

Absolutely fun to drive. Just ready for the next adventure. Forgot to mention: pictured baby not included in sale.
  5. ZacMaster

Hello, everyone. It's time to make room in the garage for the next project, so I'm listing my Gobin (Chassis #131) for sale. Registered in Kansas. ~122k miles on the engine. I'm asking for exactly what I put into it: $14,419.19. Highlights: City, Extended Frame Option, Powdercoat...
  6. ZacMaster

Part number for clip retaining brake pedal post and mast cylinder pushrod?

Hello, everyone. After my long drive on Sunday, I noticed the pushrod to the master cylinder was almost separated from the brake pedal post. I must have lost (or forgotten) the clip. Does anyone know the part number for this clip? I can find lots of GM retaining clips for brake light sensor...
  7. ZacMaster

ZacMaster's City Goblin - 2007 SSNA Donor

Good to know. I’ll have to redo this...
  8. ZacMaster

No worries. Here’s the money shot that makes those numbers meaningful:
  9. ZacMaster

17” by 8” (235/45R17), but the links are here: http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/zacmasters-city-goblin-2007-ssna-donor.936/post-18516
  10. ZacMaster

One last post for tonight (this was back in September 2019):
  11. ZacMaster

Yes, Chad, I’m very lucky to live in a state that respects the hobby. But with the good comes the bad... Did I do justice to the orange?
  12. ZacMaster

Here’s my son, excited for his now-weekly drive. Also...safety first. At some point this last winter I pulled apart the cluster to tape over some nuisance messages.
  13. ZacMaster

Theory Vs. Reality

Here’s my finished naked goblin... Here’s how my wife describes it to other people:
  14. ZacMaster

Also, this is how my wife describes the goblin to other people:
  15. ZacMaster

It was a whole month later that I got the wife in the goblin for a drive, but she had a blast.
  16. ZacMaster

Immediately following the inspection, I raced (speed limit!) to the tag office... BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!!
  17. ZacMaster

Next, some mirror wiring and gauge buttons... Here, the goblin sits ready for inspection. This was July 18. Kansas Highway Patrol was great and came to the house to inspect. They had a ton of question out of interest, and about three questions for the “inspection.” Horns, turn signals...
  18. ZacMaster

This recent activity has made me realize I didn’t post anything after my June 30, 2019 post. I’ll try to catch up. After seats, I focused on headlights. Here are the links: 5-3/4 5.75" inch LED Headlight... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZZG1X4B Hozan Black 5.75" LED Headlight...