Search results

1. Desert Sasqwatch

Happy Birthday Adam!

Hope it's a good one! :D
  2. Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin in the News

The Goblin made it into the 'Best 16 Kit Cars' report from Gear Junkie. It's in really good company based on the other vehicles in the report. Congratulations Lonny and Adam! The 16 Best Kit Cars: Make Your DIY Automotive Dreams Reality (msn.com)
  3. Desert Sasqwatch

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Goblin family! Hope this year finds you and your family healthy and happy!
  4. Desert Sasqwatch

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and can spend time with family and friends. Be safe and have some fun!
  5. Desert Sasqwatch

Veterans Day 2023

Happy Veterans Day/Weekend to all of my fellow Goblineers. Thank you for your service. I spent this morning doing my part to help a (future) veteran. A young lady who works in my same department, who is in the active Army Reserves, just got activation orders to deploy to eastern Europe. She...
  6. Desert Sasqwatch

Happy Birthday!

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but today is @Brenda birthday. Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one! :D
  7. Desert Sasqwatch

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

8. Desert Sasqwatch

Mirror Mounts

If anyone is in need of a mirror mount 'ear' (or two), I have the pair I removed from my chassis, as carefully as possible - the weld bead will cover the cut marks in the edge. I'm not charging for them, only need to cover shipping cost (USPS envelope). Will ship individually for anyone...
  9. Desert Sasqwatch

Happy B-Day Lonny

Cannot believe that we are failing as a Goblin family when our patriarch has been ignored on his birthday! It's a little late, but Happy Birthday! :D
  10. Desert Sasqwatch

LNF Fuel Pump - Filter & Mounting

Before anyone jumps - yes, the fuel filter is integrated into the LNF fuel pump. What I'm asking is has anyone taken their pump apart to inspect the fuel filter and - more importantly - located any source for replacement? The filter is more of a fuel pickup than a filter, like a Holley pickup...
  11. Desert Sasqwatch

CV Axles - Performance

I looked through the postings in the engine/transmission section, didn't see anything that was specifically for a CV axle discussion. My question to everyone on is, what axles are you using? Donor, auto parts sourced or performance (stage) axles? For those who are pushing the envelope with HP...
  12. Desert Sasqwatch

Happy Birthday Adam!

Almost missed it, happy birthday! :D
  13. Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Names

Reading through a few postings this morning, it dawned on me that many of us who are building or have completed our Goblin build(s) have nicknamed them (or have been endearingly named by others). I think it would be a good idea to add the nickname to your build thread or add it into this thread...
  14. Desert Sasqwatch

Cobalts Made From Gold!

Yes, the price (or at least what some people think they can get) for a Cobalt is getting ridiculous. Latest example I found: for sale/trade - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org) In Prescott AZ - plain Jane LS, manual, and 140K. Thinks that KBB lists this car at...
  15. Desert Sasqwatch

Slingshot For Sale - Phoenix (sold)

Anyone looking for one of these? Maybe install a DF 324 kit? 2019 Slinshot GT - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
  16. Desert Sasqwatch

RockAuto Closeout Sale - Cobalt Parts

Looks like RockAuto has a sale on Cobalt replacement parts until the end of this month - if anyone is looking for parts for rebuilds, replacements, etc.
  17. Desert Sasqwatch

Most Expensive Cobalt Ever?

Ran across this, interesting how much this dealership believes a future Goblin is worth! :p This Dealer Wants $28,000 for a 15-Year-Old Chevy Cobalt SS (jalopnik.com)
  18. Desert Sasqwatch

Transmission Spacer - F40

I've been trolling around on the web and cannot find any information about installing or not installing the aluminum spacer ring with the F40. This spacer will definitely have an affect on the TOB spacing and depth of spline engagement with the clutch disc. If anyone comes across this, please...
  19. Desert Sasqwatch

Just Popped Up on CL in Phoenix

It's a 'RACE' Exocet...um, OK. :rolleyes: Doesn't state what year donor Miata was used or the milage. Exomotive Exocet Race - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
  20. Desert Sasqwatch

(SOLD) I Want To Be A Goblin!

2006 cobalt SS supercharged - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)