Search results

1. R

Instrument cluster and power steering are failing

Hey all, I'm having an electrical issue I can't track down. when I turn on the key, my gauge cluster lights up and the speedo, tach, and fuel gauges move up to zero. But when I try to turn on the car I have to wait 20-30 seconds for the starter to fire. Once it's started everything cuts off and...
  2. R

I don't need all the valves working do I...

I was heading to get the Goblin weighed for titling when suddenly it started making a tapping noise. Luckily I was passing a friendly and secure parking lot.
  3. R

Loss of power

Hey all, I'm having some bad power loss issues. The car has always run better with the MAF disconnected but last night it started running really rough. After about an hour of cruising around just fine it started sputtering under WOT and finally died to the point i thought I had run it out of...
  4. R

Lights stay on

Anyone else have issues with the lights staying on once the key is removed? I just went out and noticed mine have been on for hours. Tried jiggling the key. Tapped the switch with a hammer. Only thing that works so far is pulling the battery cable.
  5. R

Aluminum Flywheel

I was wondering if anyone has put in a lightweight flywheel. If so how does it drive? I just split the drivetrain and it looks like I'll need to swap the clutch, so might as well do the fly while I'm in there. I was curious how a lightweight ride like ours responds to the reduced mass. Are there...
  6. R

Rabid Sloth Racing's '06 SS/SC full-caged street Goblin

Ever since I was a little kid I've wanted to build a kit, but I was never able to find something that fit. While I have turned a few wrenches over the years, I've never done anything to the extent of soloing a full build. So for a first go at it I didn't want anything too expensive or...