Search results

1. Paperscale

Do you carry tools with you?

Definitely tire plug kit. Especially for a car with no spare. After finding out the hard way at 3 in the morning in a small town that thankfully had a Walmart, it's so easy to just have a plug kit. I now have one in every car I have.
  2. Paperscale

DF Kit Car Online Store Progress

Time to get that 151 Rum sponsorship
  3. Paperscale

Am now also curious how this is coming along. The test site looked promising.
  4. Paperscale

(SOLD)300HP FINISHED TURBO GOBLIN FOR SALE!!! $17k!!

I was really hoping to start my search for a donor, but got put on a deployment last minute, so I guess I have to wait. But I'm determined to save some extra money and get to it when I get back!
  5. Paperscale

Removing refrigerant

It does seem "wrong" that they can sell it everywhere, and for so cheap too, but man am I glad they do. Had an old beater that just needed one can and that AC worked like a charm for at least the 2 years I had it. Taking it to a professional would have cost more than the cars worth!
  6. Paperscale

Aaron Buley's Street (Extended) Goblin #136 - 09 SS/TC donor

I feel less bad seeing people spend more on just a good car, I stead of fretting over the perfect, cheaper, wreck. I've been looking for the last few months, in anticipation of buying a donor, and there is just nothing within 500 miles that is either running, or the model I want. But of course...
  7. Paperscale

City frame guys

I have an MR2 Spyder, and that's a very small car with just a cubby behind the seats for storage. We took a week long trip in it, and pretty much stuffed the rear cubby as right as we could with a dufflel bag and as much beer would fit, then remaining items at my wife's feet. Without the beer...
  8. Paperscale

Gilbert goblin in process

I do like that white. I'd love a white/red goblin. What did it cost you to powder coat the chassis and the extra parts?
  9. Paperscale

Prototype 2: Supercharged Track Goblin - 2009 LT donor

Reviving this, because I like the idea of adding the SC to an easier to find base model. I was wondering what the Dyno numbers ended up being. Also, like it was mentioned, the kit has extras you don't need, and stuff you need to add as well. It ends up costing something like $1300 to add a...
  10. Paperscale

Awesome! This is the type of stuff I was really excited to see.
  11. Paperscale

New Look

Sort of reviving this because there didn't seem to be an answer to this question and I'd love to know as well. It's all well and good to have people who have ordered parts be able to tell us what the extras cost, but I'd love something more official, with pictures and some basic info on what you...
  12. Paperscale

Goblin Owners Group Facebook Page

Haha you know, I came across that post right after I left my reply. That's great! More awesome videos from them!
  13. Paperscale

I kind of wish DF themselves would post more on social media. I remember when I first heard about the Goblin when they were developing it, and they had posts very frequently, always showing new videos or images of what they were up to. Even if there's not some huge thing happening, it's nice to...
  14. Paperscale

I've frequented forums for the last 15 years, and mostly agree forums are archaic and awful, and is why so many use Facebook. Though this is probably one of the best optimized forums I've ever used. Easy way to attach files, works brilliant on mobile AND desktop, simple layout. Usually I'm all...
  15. Paperscale

(SOLD)Karter2026's City Chassis 09 LT XFE, PA Build #72- Registered

I love the roof bars you have on your city frame for the windshield. I've seen a few people with those I swear, is it something someone sells or are you guys just super crafty? I wonder how well they pass for a roll cage /safety for racetracks.
  16. Paperscale

Utah Registration

Also curious if there's any new info on this. Also been reading it over and it seems kind of vague on what is a good time or no go, especially since you can register a side by side which is pretty bare bones save for lights and a license plate bracket
  17. Paperscale

What is everyone's average final cost to build?

Ah sorry, I wasn't aware that was the prices for things from DF. I thought that was just your average cost that you were able to buy things for aftermarket.
  18. Paperscale

It's kind of a pain that you can't see the prices/availability of the extras unless you order a car already. I don't know if I'd need a parking brake, but I'd like one. What is the price of the parking brake kit? And the price of the wing mounts?
  19. Paperscale

I also see people talking about buying different parts from DF, or being able to add stuff at a later date, but I don't see where you can shop for those things. Maybe I'm blind but is there a separate shop where you see the extras at? The only options I see are when you order your whole kit and...
  20. Paperscale

Thanks for all of the awesome replies! Are there any must-do changes to the builds as far as fixing donor parts or steps that are done better another way? Depending on the state of the donors engine I'd probably do some bare- minimum maintenance, but I don't plan on doing a full rebuild of it...