Search results

1. askiles

SOLD Goblin #140 FS - Arizona Build SS/SC Street Frame SOLD

No, but I am sure he will probably get on this forum at some point.
  2. askiles

I messaged the pics to you...
  3. askiles

I don't, but I can get that. The bar sits above my thigh when sitting, by a few inches. Not below. It provides side protection still.
  4. askiles

It's a great color!! Thanks!
  5. askiles

I have not put it on a dyno, so I couldn't accurately say. I would imagine just shy of 300HP though. If you look at the entry area, it is just slightly lower. It is not missing like on the easy entry, but is made to be lower and more straight so that it is easier, yet still provides some...
  6. askiles

ASkiles' 918GBLN Street Build - 06 SS/SC

A few updates that never made it on to this thread... - Aluminum Spoiler w/ Custom Aluminum Mounting Brackets - Custom 3" Stainless Exhaust - Custom Aluminum Engine Side Panels Wrapped in Brushed Gunmetal Vinyl
  7. askiles

Hey all!! Andy here. Possibly looking to sell my Goblin for the right price. I am looking to possibly get into other vehicular endeavors, and have to make some room. I would like to get $20k. Here is the link to my full build thread...
  8. askiles

AN Brake Lines for Remote Reservoir

I do not. I wish I would have grabbed pics back then. I believe they were straight AN brake lines, about 18” long. Then the elbow fittings that connected to the master and then were AN on the other side.
  9. askiles

I ended up getting all the lines and fittings I needed from a local performance shop in Gilbert. I just went in and looked at their big wall of pre-made hoses and fittings and grabbed what I needed. Well worth it in my opinion. Now I never have to worry about it again.
  10. askiles

I believe they were 18”.
  11. askiles

Wheres video #25? Relocating brake reservoir

A quick pic I could snap...
  12. askiles

Sorry. :-( ...and at this point it is covered with the footwell cover and the hood...or else I would snap some.
  13. askiles

Sorry I didn't snap any pics of it, and I would have to go dig up part numbers on what was used. It is simply NPT to AN fittings, and then AN by AN brake hoses.
  14. askiles

NRG Seats ?

They are not part of the base kit. They had to be ordered from DF separately. Message Adam.