Search results

1. Motoracer110

Map wire pin location

I’m fixing problems and finding other problems. Long story short I had to buy a new engine harness from gm and it’s missing one of the plugs to one of the map sensors for a 2009 cobalt ss turbo 2.0 Does anyone know the pins for this that connects to the computer? I am wanting to just run new...
  2. Motoracer110

Boost gauge not reading boost

My build used a crate motor turbo and I finally got a boost gauge to see what going on. I feel like my car is quick but not turbo quick. This is my first turbo car so very noob when it comes to components. this is where I tied into and no matter how fast I floor the pedal my boost gauge reads 0...
  3. Motoracer110

Brand New ZZP LSJ Axels Stage 1 for sale

I purchased these axels thinking they would fit my car but didnt read these are only for the supercharged models and i have a turbo. I ended up purchasing a different set made for my car and now have these gathering dust (never Installed). Looking to get $100 for the set shipped to you...
  4. Motoracer110

Axle Boot leaking help

I have one of my axle boots cracked and leaking grease everywhere just wondering if there is a quick fix or does the whole thing need replaced?
  5. Motoracer110

Engine Wire Harness Missing MAP Plug thoughts

Long story short my donor car had a bad engine and the wire harness was in horrible shape as well. I ordered a new turbo crate engine and new OEM motor wire harness direct from GM, but the harness is missing one of the Turbo MAP sensor plugs making me think this harness was not made for turbo...
  6. Motoracer110

What brake pad size to buy for calipers

Haha I’ve Been to orileys and autozone and both can’t figure out what size pads go into the goblin supplied calipers when the calipers are still in the box sitting in front of them. Wondering if anyone has those numbers. My goblin does not have the e brake kit
  7. Motoracer110

Where to hook up gas fill vent and gas tank vent?

The kit comes with a plastic t that I assume ties the two together, but where are all of you connecting the end of the vent to?
  8. Motoracer110

What are these upright mounts used for?

I’m getting close to finishing my build and don’t know what these upright mounts are used for? Thank u
  9. Motoracer110

Intercooler heat exchanger mounting help

I tried searching the entire site for photos or instructions how to mount the heat exchanger in the front of the car but can’t find anything The mounts have 2 holes on each side but I only see 1 thread in the frame on each side to screw into. Wondering if anyone can take a few photos or send...
  10. Motoracer110

Is anyone having to cut down toe link?

I installed the toe link kit today and it looks like when the adjustment bottoms out the hub is still tilted inward. If I cut about 1” of threads off the rod I would be able to get the back wheels straight. Is anyone else having to do this or is something wrong with my setup?
  11. Motoracer110

Does the kit come with new rotors?

Was curious if the kit comes with new rotors? Thank u
  12. Motoracer110

Is this correct?

Not sure what this port is called. The check valve was on ridged hose that snapped on my donor. Just wondering if I have the arrow pointing in the right direction and should there be a filter at the other end of the check valve?
  13. Motoracer110

What control arm bushings to buy?

I’ve been searching around for control arm bushings and I am not finding any solid metal bushings only see solid rubber bushings. Are you all using the metal or solid rubber bushings? Thank u
  14. Motoracer110

First start no crank help

-butterfly openness with gas pedal -boost gauge will not turn on -can’t get gas pump to turn on - there is a slight buzzing where the fuel would enter the engine I ran a jumper connected to the negative on the battery to every ground wire to see if that was the problem no change. I press in the...
  15. Motoracer110

Question on this engine port

I’m about ready to start my engine for the first time and have been searching what this port is called, and where it connects? Thank u
  16. Motoracer110

Just making sure this is the vacuum port on the engine

I got this new crate motor for the goblin and just wanted to make sure this is the vacuum port that the vacuum hose from the front of the car plugs into. the port in question has a yellow cap in the photo. thank you
  17. Motoracer110

Is this the wire to go to the Radiator fan?

I had Lonny and Adam work my wire harness and just wanted to make sure this wire is the power to the radiator fan the wire looks like a faded grey blue wire. its the only one that needs a home and the fan is the only plug i cant find what it goes to. thank you
  18. Motoracer110

Will stage 1 fit in my truck?

Hello Im going to make the 12 hr drive down to texas this weekend to pick up stage 1 and was wondering if the kit would fit in the bed of the truck? Ive seen a few people where they tip the cage in the bed and strap it down I just want to be sure this would work toyota tundra extended cab. I do...
  19. Motoracer110

Question on Bolt Pattern

still waiting on stage one to be ready and wand to order the wheels. Im going with Konig Tandem wheels and wondering what pattern to buy PCD choices are: 5x100 5x112 5x114.3 thank you for all your help.
  20. Motoracer110

What engine wire harness to get?

Hello, I’m going to buy a new engine wire harness for my engine and wondering what option to choose...