Search results

1. Vwsaabvt

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

I'm in for intercooler version.
  2. Vwsaabvt

Michigan builders.

I think this should have its own post. You may see more interest in it if isn't buried in the Michigan builders thread. Also I would be in for an intercooler version.
  3. Vwsaabvt

WTB - Trans Bolt and C-Clips

Are you sure you are missing the bell-housing bolt? A lot of them have a bolt hole that isn't actually used but a bolt can be put in if you want. bell-housing bolts
  4. Vwsaabvt

Goblin Warning Light Eliminator (Airbag, Seatbelt & Tire Pressure + Bonus Features)

They were finished and sold on the 4dtech website and worked great too, luckily enough for you post number 21 of this thread is you commenting that you purchased one :p hopefully you didn't lose it. nothing perplexing about it, it was posted here for sale to the community, just sold through...
  5. Vwsaabvt

K series swap

Lol, funny all the talk that always comes up with an alternative powerplant for the goblin and so far the only ones to do it were with electric and rubber bands:p:p:p
  6. Vwsaabvt

Sneak Peek - Goblin V2

7. Vwsaabvt

New donor soon available

Might be a decent donor available soon, just don't worry about that stain on the seat :oops:
  8. Vwsaabvt

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

skunkworks?
  9. Vwsaabvt

Dan's #495 build (2006 SS/SC)

You could save $100 on the ottp and buy some blemished ones here.
  10. Vwsaabvt

Goblin picture game

next picture, your goblin sitting in front of it donors place of origin (Chevy dealer, or if you want to make the drive to the old Lordstown plant or Mexico that will work too, doesn't have to be the actual dealership it came from either)
  11. Vwsaabvt

Goblin picture game

not a veteran in uniform but my car got 2 seconds of fame on the news at a benefit car show for the veterans food pantry
  12. Vwsaabvt

First Start...bad head gasket

put it in gear and use the brakes?
  13. Vwsaabvt

timing chain job / discovered carnage / see how i fixed it

I wouldn't bother with JB anything for timing components unless you feel like wasting an engine. this isn't the upper bolt, it is the lower bolt in the same guide.
  14. Vwsaabvt

Stripped Trans Fill Plug

https://www.amazon.com/Irwin-Tools-53227-Multi-Spline-Extractor/dp/B0002SRG66 These work really well for stripped plugs
  15. Vwsaabvt

Ah. B. Normal: GOB-BALT build has Started!

Did you use distilled water?
  16. Vwsaabvt

Coolant leak between engine and trans!?!?

Stupid question, you don't have your hose from that location attached to your pcv hose do you?
  17. Vwsaabvt

Robinjo #405 Full Cage - 2006 SS/SC Build "Drago"

I saw this one last week at a show, looked like the donor was an older 5 speed ranger.
  18. Vwsaabvt

Desert Sasqwatch #155 Track (mods) - 08 SS/TC crate LNF F40

Grabbed a picture of your friend at Night Under Fire yesterday. Didn't notice any speed holes though ;)
  19. Vwsaabvt

Enterprising individual needed

Someone else was going to do this... Found the Video I think
  20. Vwsaabvt

Unfortunately, I am never getting to this project

I think they started doing that much later in frame numbers based on the old Archived *Official Builders Thread* I believe this is frame number 5 that was originally delivered to Olathe KS. @Jkean949 being that this is one of the original kits, what additional parts do you have with it...