Search results

1. T

Track times

??? I missed this, where can i read more?
  2. T

Track times

7.2 in the eighth with 3-320 rwhp.
  3. T

Tony's City Goblin - 2010 SS/TC

haha.. touche. Note to self, mount turbo so the engine block takes the grenade shrapnel.
  4. T

Tony's City Goblin - 2010 SS/TC

I would just run them both as is. When it lets go, good excuse to go bigger:D
  5. T

09 cobalt XFE

I would prefer a vvt. I believe you could swap a 2.4 le5 in its place if you ever needed a replacement. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. The transmission has a 3.63 ratio, opposite of a close ratio setup.
  6. T

Turbo manifolds

Thats true, lots of freedom without a firewall.
  7. T

Turbo manifolds

Our factory options are the 2003 and up saab unit or the lnf. For a t3 setup we have zzp**, hahn, jgs(lotsohdollas), spa?*....anyone else? ZZP also sells an exhaust flange for welding your own, anyone else? **https://zzperformance.com/ecotec/exhaust/ecotec-stainless-turbo-manifold.html...
  8. T

Track times

"There were Nissan GTRs, track prepped Mustang GTs, Z06 corvettes and STi's. The fastest time of the day was a 36.1....my first time ever on a track and I ran 37.5. Now sure 1.4 seconds is an eon in racing times. But consider the average time there was closer to 39 so I'm totally psyched with...
  9. T

Engine Year vs Car Year

The guys are right, the crank triggers are different from those years. You need a 7 tooth crank for the early base model. SS 2.0 and 2.4 are 58 tooth, as well as any vvt engine.
  10. T

JS City Goblin - 2010 LS

Thats a good update! How do you like your gearing? Is your trans the eco 3.63 ratio or the standard 3.84?
  11. T

Donar cars in texas

Are you on copart? If so what do you charge?
  12. T

Cradle differences?

I have a welder, so that is what i would do. I would buy one before I paid a welder though(100$ in the yards around me). Good to know they all interchange.
  13. T

JS City Goblin - 2010 LS

Can you drill out your current one for a pin?
  14. T

California Trip, March-April 2017

75k veiws in a day and a half... that was worth the drive to Cali. It doesn't seem like he beat on it too much, should have let Lonnie drive.
  15. T

Lonny's City Goblin - 2010 Turbo SS

What does this car weigh with all the turbo and shenanigans?
  16. T

JS City Goblin - 2010 LS

Help me with some ricer math. With your free flowing intake and exhaust your at 165-180hp+ 55hp nitrous = 230-250 hp..... on the hoof weight with you in it = 1550lbs? What how many pounds per horsepower would you be content with? Never going over the 55 hit is what made me wonder. Yes this...
  17. T

Wilwood Brake Calipers

Could someone weigh the stock calipers? Removing unsprung weight is always good.
  18. T

JS City Goblin - 2010 LS

Thanks for the video, sure did scoot in second gear.
  19. T

JS City Goblin - 2010 LS

HELL YA!!!! How big of a shot are you starting at?
  20. T

RichN City Goblin - 2007 LT donor

Video is great! Congrats on getting it on the road.