Search results

1. Ken and Robert

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

Robert Webster and Ken Stanford US Navy brothers Virginia Beach VA Pontiac G5/2.4 City frame Just got the kit two weeks ago!!
  2. Ken and Robert

Production run number?

Hey guys I know that you are super busy, but I was just wondering what production run and what the list is looking like. I just got back from out to sea and fell out of the loop.
  3. Ken and Robert

Awaiting our kit

Awaiting our kit
  4. Ken and Robert

Finally!!

We finally made headway with all of the projects that we had. So my business partner Ken and I finally got around to ordering our first kit. Might do another one if everything goes as planned!! So stoked to be building a kit car and the Goblin is wicked!
  5. Ken and Robert

Weekly Blog

The folks who run this company are awesome. Adam has answered every question I have had. They also have the "experienced builders" answering questions and doing different things to thier kits to take it to a whole other level. I believe that they (Adam and Lonnie) want to keep it close to the...
  6. Ken and Robert

The Daily Driver Thread

Roberts wife's daily driver 2012 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi 4x4 Roberts daily driver 1999 Dodge 3500 Cummins. Ken will have to show his daily driver lol!
  7. Ken and Robert

Weekly Blog

I would be interested in how the dyno numbers stack up on the N/A version for each sized exhaust.
  8. Ken and Robert

PHerder's Track Frame with lower entry bars

Teenager was probably doing neutral drops to impress his girl/friends!! Glad your keeping the project and tell us what kind of strange things come out of the car lol!!
  9. Ken and Robert

JS City Goblin - 2010 LS

JSATX is that your average or just how much you got on one tank of fuel.
  10. Ken and Robert

What they went for: History of donor prices

2007 SS LE5 auto for $200 on Offer-up. Battery was dead so could not get mileage also the SRS service would not clear. Fully loaded no real damage only worries still haven't heard it run or mileage!! 2008 GT G5 LE5 auto for $300 on Craigslist. Driver side smashed up pretty good from front to...
  11. Ken and Robert

Introduction

Got it to work thanks. Adam what is the time frame for city kit turn around (stage one done out for delivery).
  12. Ken and Robert

Introduction

Question does the shop still have a live feed video going so i can log in and watch the builds?
  13. Ken and Robert

New Here, Just saying hello to all.

Man that is awesome work!!
  14. Ken and Robert

Introduction

Yeah we got some what lucky. The SS needs to be started still dead battery and the valve cover was removed. But great looking car everything else seems to work. The G5 has pretty bad structural damage on the driver side, looks like the previous owner clipped a guardrail. But you got a manual and...
  15. Ken and Robert

Introduction

Hello all, My name is Robert and my buddy (Justin) and I are going to build a Goblin. We have just purchased our first donor a 2006 Cobalt SS 2.4L. Soon we will be acquiring a 2008 Pontiac G5 GT also with the 2.4L. We are two friends who love building cars to sell them for other folks. Pictures...
  16. Ken and Robert

Hello all My name is Robert and my buddies name is Ken. We are going to build a goblin soon! We...

Hello all My name is Robert and my buddies name is Ken. We are going to build a goblin soon! We just purchased our first donor today!