Search results

1. KSLunsfo

2010 SS/TC master cylinder

Changed over to manual brakes so no longer need this master cylinder. Just looking to get a few bucks plus shipping cost. Complete with the DF adapter and fittings.
  2. KSLunsfo

Valve Cover Baffles/ Cam Caps Clearance LNF

Hey guys, I wanted to see if anyone that has an open LNF head with the cams/cam caps in could possibly give me a dimension... This dimension may be virtually the same or close for all ecotec engines but not sure... Don't need down to tenths of an inch or anything but +/- ~0.5mm would be...
  3. KSLunsfo

Interference of lower control arm bolt with steering rack

Has anyone else had so much interference trying to install the passenger side lower control arm bolt that the steering rack needed to be completely unbolted to get enough room to push it through. I've already given it a good bit of persuasion with a 2lb hammer and getting increasingly...
  4. KSLunsfo

2010 Black Fabric SS seat value

Hey guys, I'm on the fence about selling the seats from my donor and having trouble determining what they're worth. If they're worth enough to justify selling, then it helps my decision to just go straight for the Corbeau seats which I've been planning on in the long run anyway. I have a guy...
  5. KSLunsfo

Pre-Coating Frame Weld-On Options

Hey guys, I thought this may be a useful thread for others early in the build phase. It seems difficult early on to know what modifications/additions one might like to do until doing a near full assembly of the car. Unless doing a dry fit of everything first, this means the frame is already...
  6. KSLunsfo

KSLunsfo - Extended Track - '10 SS/TC

I guess it's finally time to start a build thread.... I went about the process a bit backwards from most. I placed an order on a kit before obtaining or even having a donor on the way. I finally purchased and received a donor at the end of October (about 2 months after placing a kit order). A...
  7. KSLunsfo

2010 SS F35 Unusually Firm/Stiff Shifter

I recently got my hands on a donor (build thread coming soon). The car is a 2010 SS with the G85 code (LSD) with ~87k miles on the odometer and a minor hit in the front. One of the first things I noticed when driving it into my driveway after the car was unloaded is that the shifter feels...
  8. KSLunsfo

Coating options for tube frame and control arms

Hey guys, I've been mulling over the options of coating the frame in addition to powder coating. My main hesitation to powder coating is that re-coating becomes an issue down the road if for any reason I want to modify the frame with some kind of mounting brackets as one general example (even...