Search results

1. Lechlis

***SCAM ALERT***

Goblin community, I received a distressing message from a fellow Goblin owner today. There appears to be a scammer impersonating me. I do not know the full context, but @Gkskull supplied an email and falsely associated me with it. Below are some screenshots I was sent. I would avoid the parties...
  2. Lechlis

Manual Transmission Torque Management

I may have stumbled upon something interesting for those of us with manual transmissions. When I am out for a spirited drive, I notice a power lag on quick shifts. Initially, I assumed it was turbo lag. After looking at the logs though, I found that the ignition timing was dropping...
  3. Lechlis

*SOLD* Supertech Oversized Intake Valves

(8) Supertech GIVN-0012S Intake Valves These are stainless steel, +0.5MM oversized, and Supertech’s new design. One has been removed from the wrapper (Pictured). Never installed, mocked up, etc. You will need the single groove keepers. These valves have been back ordered for months, so I...
  4. Lechlis

*SOLD* 2019 LSJ-Turbo Goblin

11/18/2021 - The Goblin is currently under contract with a deposit received. 12/07/2021 - The Goblin is officially sold. Listing Contents Section #1 = General Details Section #2 = High Level Component Breakdowns Section #3 = Cold Static Compression Test Results General Details Read every...
  5. Lechlis

Mid-Atlantic/Southeast Fall 2021 Meet(s)

Updated 07/14/2021 We are looking to have a couple meets for us east coast folks in early October! As the thread grows, I will do my best to consolidate new info or changes in this post for ease of planning. Meet Plan HyperFEST at Virginia International Raceway October 1-3 Alton, Virginia...
  6. Lechlis

Delete

Delete
  7. Lechlis

SOLD - Various LDK/LNF/LSJ Parts

See end of thread for current ISO and for sale items! I am going to give the Goblin community first dibs on this stuff. All prices are shipped to your door. I have the following: (4) LDK/LNF Takeout Piston & Rods Assemblies Brand new out of a ZZP Gen 3 LSJ Engine These are the takeout...
  8. Lechlis

Street Car Takeover - Bristol - August 28-29 2020

Tickets and RV spot are reserved at Bristol Motor Speedway for the 2020 Street Car Takeover in Bristol, TN. Is anyone else thinking of attending? Charlotte likely appeals to more of us, but Bristol fits the schedule this year.
  9. Lechlis

ISO: Side Panels

Before I order new from DF, does anyone have a set of side panels they want to sell?
  10. Lechlis

Virginia Registration

Alrighty, I have reached the registration part of the build! Below is a list of the documents that must be submitted for registration in Virginia. Completed VSA 22 Form: A pretty straightforward form. Fill out the digital copy and print to make things easier Completed VSA 17A Form: As info...
  11. Lechlis

Supercharger Setup ***SOLD***

2.0 LSJ Supercharger Setup No issues prior to pulling engine. Engine is going into the Goblin with a turbo. All hardware included. I will retain the sensors. Asking $520 $490
  12. Lechlis

LSJ Dipstick Tube

Does anyone have a lead on a LSJ dipstick tube? They are discontinued from GM......
  13. Lechlis

SS/SC Coolant Reservoir

Searching the forums didn't return much help. Those who replaced their coolant reservoir, where did you source it from? I am having trouble finding a GM part number and the Advance Auto tank shown online is obviously wrong. I either find tanks saying they only fit the 2.2/2.4 (But looks like the...
  14. Lechlis

Lechlis's Track Goblin - 06 SS Donor - Chassis #173 - Registered

Hello all, Chassis #173 has been confirmed. Stage 1-3 currently slated to be ready mid-October. The donor was purchased on 09/07/19 here in SW Virginia for $2200. 203,XXX miles, normal wear, completely stock, functions great overall. I have only built turbo vehicles (YouTube link below) so I...