Search results

1. Zklonne

(SOLD!) LEGO THEMED RALLY GOBLIN IS FOR SALE!! $27,500.

Here’s the link to the air wings - not real cheap but hey fit nicely above the mirrors without looking too out of place and do exactly as they’re intended to. No issues at 100+ mph https://f4customs.com/polaris-slingshot-windshield-wings.html Here’s the bar clamps - easiest I could find for...
  2. Zklonne

Thank you!! The splitter is copied straight off SACTX design on his main build forum. Main difference is I used 3/8” lexan since I was wrapping it anyway. Even without the splitter supports I think it would be plenty fine at 100+ mph
  3. Zklonne

I appreciate it!! We will probably dip in the entry level exotic car world, my wife is in love with Audi R8 convertibles and we can probably swing an early/mid teens V10. My good friend/rally co-pilots dad has a 2011 V10 convertible and after 1 ride in that she was sold on getting one. I know...
  4. Zklonne

Had a few people messaging about different questions so I took a short video to show some of the more custom updates and a few revs with the exhaust. Links below for the parts. Exhaust - cut off just before the DF supplied muffler, make sure you mark the orientation of the 90 degree bend so...
  5. Zklonne

Standard length frame. I'm 6' and it is perfect for me, my co-pilot for the rally is 6'2" and says it is a little tight as he likes to sit further back when driving
  6. Zklonne

LEGO THEMED RALLY GOBLIN IS FOR SALE!! $27,500. After some deliberation over the past few days, we have decided to sell the Goblin. In short, 2 years ago our goal was to purchase and build up a Goblin into a car that could comfortably complete a lengthy road rally amongst luxury and exotic...
  7. Zklonne

Aftermarket Muffler

Just a cheapie with virtually no baffles. More for the pointless argument of “look officer there is a muffler”, before he writes me a ticket anyway. Lol I wanted to retain as much length as possible compared to the previous assembly, but if it is still too Racer Boi sounding I’ll definitely grab...
  8. Zklonne

Aftermarket Muffler

I’m slightly modifying the df supplied muffler assembly. Not at all for performance gainz, just want to be louder . The ceramic coater has it now, will post once it’s back on the car
  9. Zklonne

Awesome - thank you for the info. I’ll check in to see what he’s got in case SACTX solution...

Awesome - thank you for the info. I’ll check in to see what he’s got in case SACTX solution falls through. Thanks!
  10. Zklonne

What length driveshaft LNF w/ LSD

Thank you! I appreciate the info. I’m going to call Driveshaft shop and see if they goofed on the length on these new ones or what info they have that would have to point toward the longer length. I know when RichRich originally built this kit, he had installed a new replacement shaft for...
  11. Zklonne

I got 10 cobalts for parts with low miles auto and 5Spd also 06 Cobalt SS supercharged 45kmiles only 6 spd! call for anything needed (716)616-0137

Wow I completely missed this thread. I haven’t been up to date on the forum in a bit, but finally getting to all of my nitty gritty stuff I want to work out on the Goblin before summer. I originally followed when Ross was doing his shifter upgrade and thought there’s no way I have the time now...
  12. Zklonne

Solid Shifter OFFICIAL GROUP BUY

This is beautiful, glad Ark pointed me to your post. My base plate is destroyed. Count me in for a full kit if you can! Much appreciated, Zach
  13. Zklonne

I got 10 cobalts for parts with low miles auto and 5Spd also 06 Cobalt SS supercharged 45kmiles only 6 spd! call for anything needed (716)616-0137

Great spot to post this! I need to replace my shifter base from an 09 SS 5spd. One of the mount base holes cracked so shifting to 5th feels like I’m about to bend the whole shifter off. I’m sure the base may be the same as other years and possibly the same as the 6spd. Let me know if you might...
  14. Zklonne

Goblin vs Crown Rally North - 1500 miles, 3 shredded CV axles, a whole lot of new goblin fans

Does anyone know what the compressed length should be for the CV axles? We’re finally replacing the current ones with heavy duty driveshaft shop axles, but the new compressed length is ~ 24.75” while old compressed is about 23.5”. Thanks, Zach
  15. Zklonne

What length driveshaft LNF w/ LSD

Does anyone know what the compressed length should be for the CV axles? We’re finally replacing the current ones with heavy duty driveshaft shop axles, but the new axle compressed length is ~ 24.75” while old compressed is about 23.5”. Thanks, Zach
  16. Zklonne

Goblin vs Crown Rally North - 1500 miles, 3 shredded CV axles, a whole lot of new goblin fans

How’s your camber? Do you have adjustable bolts? I’m going to order some of those and hopefully find another lead or two to fix/adjust based on everyone’s responses here, and hopefully correct prior to install of the heavy duty axles. Thanks - Zach
  17. Zklonne

Looks like I have a bit of a to-do list.. went back through some old photos to verify and check some stuff. If anyone here is out cruising this weekend, do me a favor and feel your CV joint after driving and just let me know how hot it gets for comparison. Both sides of ours did get extremely...
  18. Zklonne

Perfect, thanks. I think that clears up most of my concern with the LSD.
  19. Zklonne

Dumping a whole bunch of pictures here - I haven't had much time to actually look at the car but I'm hoping to confirm what I think may be our cause... let me know what you guys think (some kind of eluded to this above). I do believe the extreme heat marks on the housing point towards heat being...
  20. Zklonne

Intro - new owner for RichRich’s Goblin

Ooo both of those sound like a good bit of fun! I’m in Minnetonka so not too far. Once I’m back on the road again I’ll hit you up and we can figure a time to meet up and burn some gas!