Search results

1. H

#176 FL LSJ BIG TURBO FOR SALE 27K

bump lower price
  2. H

#176 FL LSJ BIG TURBO FOR SALE 27K

2019-DF KIT CAR #176. ($27,000) 2006 chevy cobalt SS donor car with 111,789 miles. Car currently has 113,294 miles on the odometer. Car makes 458hp/315tq on 15lbs of boost with E85 292hp/222tq on 9lbs boost with 93 octane. The car has a lot more power potential on both e85 and 93 octane. You can...
  3. H

Engine/trans removal tips?

Soooo long story short I think I need to add a throw out bearing spacer. Anyone have a loose guide on best way to remove the engine? Trying to do Least as possible ya know since I only put like 300 miles on it since I built it and now ripping it apart
  4. H

Throttle Body Performance

I have gone to a LS4 TB on a OTTP intake manifold on a LSJ and I am still having a bit of trouble getting the throttle response to calm down a bit lol
  5. H

Catch can set-ups

So I have the ZZP oil cap breather with the PCV ports on the intake and valve cover blocked. The oil mist out of the top is a bit more then I would like and am thinking of making a catch can setup. Looking for pictures and ideas of what people already have and their thoughts on how well the...
  6. H

All FL owners and future owners !!!!!

I do t know he wasn’t really in the mood to discuss it or be helpful he told me no and wanted to rush me off the phone
  7. H

I did have all the body panels on and wrapped. It is 100% complete in photos. I did mark ASPT
  8. H

Trust me i know I am going to pick Up my original docs on Monday, sad thing is I waited 10 weeks for them to tell me no. I am going to nicely ask where it states that it is required. I have looked all over the place and can’t find anything.
  9. H

I followed another members package that was approved here in the state of FL. The supervisor was impressed on how through my package was and all the information I had was adequate. He said if it was an approved “body kit” it he would have no problem giving it a tittle.
  10. H

The Jacksonville office didn’t even know what to do. The supervisor called Ocala and the supervisor there told him no. I am going to call him Monday and ask for some kind of documentation that says it has to meet that standard. Also I am going to call the guy down in west palm that deals with...
  11. H

I just got orders to Japan I leave last week of July, for three years this will sit in my garage I just want to drive my **** car
  12. H

Just got a call from Jacksonville regional DMV. The body kit is not NFTSA approved so I can not get a tittle. Talked to Adam at DF. He is in talks with NFTSA to get the language explained correctly in order to correct this issue. The supervisor did say he found a goblin in the system and that...
  13. H

Radiator drain plug?

Thanks!
  14. H

Radiator drain plug?

Anyone know what size our radiator drain plug is? Mine is dripping and I want to fix it but I don’t want to refill all my coolant. I suspect the o-ring is bad as I probably only have 3 hours of run time on my build lol. Thanks
  15. H

Anyone run an electric water pump?

Not the supercharger. Engine coolant. Delete the balance shafts plug the holes and delete the water pump drive chain.
  16. H

Anyone run an electric water pump?

So not much out there for electric water pumps on ecotec’s. A popular company that will remain nameless was promising a kit for months. But it looks like I was deceived. Anyone have any home made solutions? I have an idea for one but wanted to see if anyone else had already done something. Thanks
  17. H

SOLD - Corbeau FX1 Seats & Belts

Where you located?
  18. H

Remote oil cooler ideas

So I am pretty close to finishing up my build, one thing I don’t have a good idea yet for a remote oil cooler. Looking for some pictures and maybe links to what coolers you used. I was going to just bypass it for now but I live in FL. I have the remote oil cooler plate already. Thanks I think we...
  19. H

OTTP Shift Clamps + Hurst Short Shifter

how did you get your ottp clamps to stay tight on the DF cables? Did you just go up past the threaded part? I have the clamps put put them aside because of the thread size difference.
  20. H

Underdrive ATI Super Damper [New Old Stock]

**** that was a deal. I bought one a few weeks ago at full price