Search results

1. Andy

Gas coming out the pump gasket

After I have driven a couple of times I have smelled gas while driving and had seen some gas come out the pump gasket area. Anybody see that? I have not pulled the pump get but I thought i set the 1/4" gap correctly. Any thoughts? Any causes i might not be thinking of?
  2. Andy

Lotus clone

Always meant to do a build log. Too late now.
  3. Andy

Seat belt mount bolts in chassis

Anyone know the thread of the nut welded into the tunnel where the seat belts mount? I think I got some paint in there and can figure out the thread and I don't want to strip it.
  4. Andy

Amplifier wiring

I am trimming down the dash wiring. My SS/SC car has an amplifier/ pioneer sound system. Can i just cut and trace all of those wires from the 2 amplifier connectors back to the plugs and remove them? As always thanks for all of the help.
  5. Andy

South Carolina registration

Hello all, thought I would start a thread. Just research/ calls to the DMV at this point. In SC to register a custom built car all you need is either a bill of sale or a title of the donor car showing the vin for the transmission and engine. I assume the frame comes with a vin and paperwork...
  6. Andy

SS/SC AC delete belt part number?

Anybody take the AC compressor off and get a new belt for the SC ecotec yet? Just looking for a part number if you have it? I think all SC came with AC so no easy way to find it.
  7. Andy

ABS wiring

My car came with abs I am assuming since the goblin does not use the abs/esp module that the wiring can be removed from the harness. Just checking since there is a secondary wiring harness for the rear has sensors on the rear axle. Don't want to forget anything and send it to scrap. Thanks.
  8. Andy

Suspension bushing material

I am thinking about replacing the control arm bushings with the OEM rubber or urethane bushings. Anybody do the urethane ones? I have done them on cars but not sure how the goblin will react to the harder material. Thought it will be too rough a ride. Thanks for the help.