Search results

1. Balphamore

AleX1/9's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC donor - Chassis #18 - WA registered

Alex that's looking really good. You did a great job on your windshield design.
  2. Balphamore

DF Surprise on Facebook ???!?!?!?!?!!!!

That I don't know Bar-Air. Wes those are some pretty slick pics of the conversion from 3 to 4 wheels.
  3. Balphamore

DF Surprise on Facebook ???!?!?!?!?!!!!

Looking at the picture. It looks an awful lot like the slingshot. Which if I'm not mistaken is ecotec powered as well. The little wings in the front. Tend to give me that impression at least.
  4. Balphamore

Car show/fly-in

Here is a mod for you. That fits the theme of your build. A nice shift knob. https://lethalthreat.com/products/racing-skull?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI84y2to765AIVgvhkCh3zrw5lEAQYASABEgJeRPD_BwE
  5. Balphamore

Custom Exhaust

Nice work on the design. Ummmm no offense when I ask this. That isn't one of those mosquito on steroids, whoopee cushion mufflers is it? Not trying to be mean or course.
  6. Balphamore

(SOLD)Karter2026's City Chassis 09 LT XFE, PA Build #72- Registered

Nice work, And may I ask a bit of a silly question. What are the additional hoops on the top of the red one for?
  7. Balphamore

SliderR1's Track Goblin - 05 SS/SC

Hey. Sorry the guy who wrapped the nose cone. Did that to you. I'd tell the 2nd guy redoing the original nuggets work. To send the bill to the guy who did the crap job. Other wise the build is looking good.
  8. Balphamore

Help with these bolt sizes thank you

Well you gotta kinda admit. You can honestly say for the first time. A car has given ya wood. Yes I'll see myself out. Yes I'll exit stage left even..,
  9. Balphamore

Radio Suggestions?

Another thought, as I have seen many portable units built with this it has fm, Bluetooth, sd, USB, and aux in. Granted you'll have to figure out how to macgyver parts of it. But it's a start for a fairly slim radio...
  10. Balphamore

Hand Controlled Goblin

Another possibility is a company called Master Shift. I have seen that they have put paddle shifters into 50s trucks and cars. www.mastershift.com. They also have kits to add paddle shifters to automatics as well.
  11. Balphamore

SliderR1's Track Goblin - 05 SS/SC

Slider the goblin is looking good. Curious on the taillights. Did you ever think about making a new bracket. And possibly mounting them atop where the rear coil overs are?
  12. Balphamore

Lethalcast's City goblin- 2009 SS/TC G85

Curious did you get the standard or extended frame? If you don't mind me asking.
  13. Balphamore

Turbo Goblin New York.

Very nice work on the interior of the goblin. I like the way you intergrated the hand brake and cup holders. Also the interior lights and center console for the switches.
  14. Balphamore

Nilbog's Matte Blaze 08 LT

Looking good, lol ummm I think you got a little heavy handed with the white stuff.
  15. Balphamore

That came out looking really good. I take it the pivot for the hood. Is going to be near where the windscreen is located?
  16. Balphamore

Steel It Coating

I haven't heard of it. But the fact that you can weld over it. And not have to take powder coating off. Then have it redone later. Seems pretty slick to be honest.
  17. Balphamore

Silverback's '10 SS extended track build

Ahhhhh so it was just an expirement. Well when I look at your frame. I admit the additional tubes add a nice flow to the frame. So I think even if you don't end up running the nose. It will still look pretty slick. Hope that all your travels have been great? Have a good one.
  18. Balphamore

Shadow Lou Racing, street,track,autocross Goblin

George that's a nice idea. Curious if it would help as well to taper it too? With a slight angle like the outside edge of the windscreen. Granted you might need to have someone look at where you sit in the car. So you don't take off to much with the taper.
  19. Balphamore

Nice work so far. I think I saw in your thread. About also figuring out how to mount a windscreen. When you run the fiberglass on the under side of the hood. Did you think about some aluminum or steel for the support of the windscreen? Via lamination between the layers of fiberglass.
  20. Balphamore

Silverback's '10 SS extended track build

Curious about the additional tubes that you had added. Did they cause any issues wtih your build? Also how's your build coming along?