Search results

1. G

Non-DF owner but can maybe help with DOT

Do you happen to know all the secret stuff on the list?? Interesting about the windshield washers... just another thing to add!
  2. G

Non-DF owner but can maybe help with DOT

Have a couple questions - no wipers? Also what about defrost? Keep us updated. After my garage is built. It will be a go for build time. Is this the exocert you are talking about
  3. G

Dash panel

This should be moved to the new Electrical area. Also looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!
  4. G

Carl's Track Goblin - 05 SS SC donor, Chassis # 39

Nice looking wheels. I will be waiting for pictures when they are on the Goblin :D
  5. G

Post your Goblin Street/Track videos here

Would like to see some Goblin vids on the road!! Track vids, on the street vids, and more Let's see what you got! Even walk around vidoes would be great
  6. G

Front and Rear Bumpers - Pictures, Ideas, Concepts, Drawings

Place to come for Front and Rear bumpers for the Goblin. For those that need to have a front and rear bumper. Or even builders that want to add one to their Goblin. Some states require Front and Rear bumpers. If you have a Front or Rear bumper please post it here. Also please add details...
  7. G

Shadow Lou Racing, street,track,autocross Goblin

Nuker, I'm in PA can you come see me too??!!?? :D:D Not that bad of a drive, not too far.... Roughly 1,000 miles (one way lol) 15-16 drive here.
  8. G

RichN City Goblin - 2007 LT donor

Awesome info thanks! Can you get me lots of pictures. I've nearly saved all the pics all over the place of Goblins. I plan on the same for the front and keep the rear. I was thinking when registering stating that the bumper is hidden in the nose of the front. But don't know if that would be...
  9. G

RichN City Goblin - 2007 LT donor

Looking for more info on your front and rear bumpers. PA needs to have them and your set up looks very good and simple. More pictures please!! Write up perhaps? Also the windshield, glass or no?
  10. G

E85?

I'll be running some corn someday. It's all over here in PA. I need to find a type of flex fuel sensor system so no need to be switching tunes. But I have plenty of time to research.
  11. G

Goblin vs GTR?

Awesome update Adam. Thanks for sharing the info
  12. G

Goblin vs GTR?

This guy, Matt, is the reason I got so hooked on the Goblin. He's recently posted a lot of videos in the past week of him driving his around. Need to build my garage and then the Goblin project will begin. Can't wait!
  13. G

Windshield Development

Any update on this or progress? Prototype pictures? Looking forward to this. Interested more so in the brackets