Search results

1. W

LSJ-T Feedback on Build

A is 12V from the fuse so I'd go with B
  2. W

LSJ-T Feedback on Build

I still have my alternator, the belt and all the pulleys and tensioner from before if you are interested. I'm sure we could make a trade :) edit: Just realized I also still have my LE5 throttle body and intake if you are interested in that stuff too
  3. W

possible to build an LSJ with auto trans?

It would be a lot easier/cheaper to just supercharge a 2.2 or 2.4 auto donor. Would be fine for 9 or 10 lbs or boost, I doubt the auto trans would like much more than that power level anyways.
  4. W

SS/SC AC Pump (Pulley)

You'll want the crank pulley too if you don't already have one.
  5. W

Goblinfest 2022

Yeah we live a mile or so from there from time to time
  6. W

Goblinfest 2022

We made it 1/3 of the way back. Stopped in Paducah KY for a couple of nights. Thanks to the Doyle crew for another great time!
  7. W

Goblinfest 2022

8, 9, 4, 7, 1
  8. W

Goblin picture game

9. W

Goblin picture game

Next challenge is a goblin with tires in the water
  10. W

Goblinfest 2022

I'm hoping this will be one of the poker run prizes. :cool: I won the new shifter kit last year, and a few other things... I might have been a little too aggressive lol. It was fun though my ass hurt at the end of the day it was worth it!
  11. W

Goblinfest 2022

Do I need to pick up a donor to bring to the meet? I'm partial to the 2.4 ss, bet I could find one around here.
  12. W

Goblinfest 2022

Same for us!
  13. W

Registering in NC

I basically quoted the DF description of what they provide and the donor stuff right off their website. Lots of words to fill the void on their paperwork; Smoke and mirrors baby! Not sure if it helped or not, I really should have changed my address from Wake county before the build. DMV people...
  14. W

DF Goblin #187 - Ride Along

Mount it to the rear bar so it shows the steering wheel, gauges and more of the front of the car, also the side of your head lol.
  15. W

It's very loud

I have made several different versions but the turbo mufflers seem to be quieter. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00029J3CA?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
  16. W

Well this is an interesting "problem"

I went by the sheet that was provided and some online "research" of the factory wiring diagrams. I think I wound up cutting a wire from the instrument cluster, green and white? It's an 07 so I think it would be called the early model... I have disabled VATS thru HP Tuners so I don't even use...
  17. W

Well this is an interesting "problem"

So I finally installed my switch panel; the horn and hazards work but not the other functions. I know the cruise needs the resistor which I have yet to install but the menu buttons should work right? But the interesting part is that my gauge cluster no longer shows the variety of lights that it...
  18. W

2.2L Clutch Upgrade?

When I supercharged my 2.4, it slipped on the dyno and occasionally on hard pulls in higher gears. I drove it all summer, even went to the track and ran a 12.1 with the stock clutch slipping bad. I knew the car would be down for weeks doing a clutch upgrade and didn't want to miss out lol...
  19. W

2.2L Clutch Upgrade?

The 9.5" set from zzp is pricey but provides more surface area and a stock feel. Wait for the Black Friday sale!
  20. W

NC Area Autocross 2022

I agree about the whole 10 minutes thing. I went to the one in Danville last year, it was fun but it literally involved an entire weekend and was only 10 minutes of bliss. Not to mention it was hot af and playing cone monkey was brutal lol. All that said, I'd give it another try! The "night...