Search results

1. M

Goldilocks came out to play

Goblin drag car? I say yes. We have an 1/8th mile track in town and tonight was no prep street legal. My car has the 2007 2.2 stock n/a engine and old tires that came directly from the donor. 5 speed bracket car. Off the line, even drag cars look slow beside this. Had a great time! 8.94...
  2. M

Goblin on YouTube

I agree with BAR-AIR. There aren't many of us out there registered and on the road so why would we devalue our one of a kind vehicles? Why does a Factory Five Cobra Replica sell for $30,000 - $40,000? Because someone paid that price and set the bar. If you look at their kit, what makes the...
  3. M

So easy a girl can do it

Thanks. Spoiler wasn't actually installed in those pictures. We were waiting for hardware/rods. (Got tired of waiting so we built our own)
  4. M

So easy a girl can do it

I used chassis paint for the frame. U-Pol Raptor liner was sprayed on with the gun that comes with the kit. (Purchased through Amazon)
  5. M

So easy a girl can do it

Racinggraphics.com. Warning: the pieces narrow down at the front. They also split the print into two sections for anything 60" and over. When they split the print down the middle there is no overlap so you have to butt the pieces up to each other and line all the sections up. (I think I...
  6. M

So easy a girl can do it

Thanks. Yes, the seats are stock. I needed to have sliders and the height because I am 5 foot tall. It works for me. If you are planning to use stock seats, take off all plastic side pieces and driver height adjustment lever and file down the front brackets at the bottom where it goes...
  7. M

So easy a girl can do it

Yes, factory five ( my husbands).
  8. M

So easy a girl can do it

Wow. Thanks for all the responses. I received a bare frame, sheet metal and many bags of well marked hardware. I wanted to paint the frame instead of powdercoating in case the car gets modified in the future. Touch ups are much easier. (After driving the car for the first time, I'm thinking...
  9. M

So easy a girl can do it

Keeping everything stock really made it quick. I could follow the videos with ease. Then I had my husband guide me the rest of the way. The wrap was our first one. Of course I picked the hardest wrap matching up lines down the center. (The print company sent us the hood in two pieces) The...
  10. M

So easy a girl can do it

Thank you, I’ve had donor since August. All parts were ready to go.
  11. M

So easy a girl can do it

Nope. I'm Matt's wife. We watched some build videos and I said "I bet I could do that". He said "I know you could" so I did :) 2007 LS, Manual Transmission, stock everything.
  12. M

So easy a girl can do it

Delivery date January 2nd. First drive February 10th. Builder Darby.