Search results

1. RichRich

Rich's Track Goblin - 09 SS Turbo **TITLED & REGISTERED***

You too!! You were one of the names that popped in my head that I was gonna have him message. Glad to see you still get on the forum. Pretty hot down there right now I bet...this is the time of year that I only ever did night drives in the goblin. Been cloudy here lately, highs about 65-68
  2. RichRich

Rich's Track Goblin - 09 SS Turbo **TITLED & REGISTERED***

I sold mine just over a year ago because I moved back to Alaska but I do know there is some others around. I can still answer any questions you may have. I do still pop into the forum from time to time to see the new builds and help where I can
  3. RichRich

Bleeding brakes (THE EASY WAY)

yes, just try to maintain constant pressure in the supply bottle.
  4. RichRich

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

Has been pretty good, last scan showed my cancer was completely gone so now the road to recovery. We bought some remote property up north a bit and a fairly large sawmill so have been planning a cabin build this summer. How is everything in AZ? We kinda miss the AZ winter at times, not so much...
  5. RichRich

Archived *Official Builders Thread* Where are you located?

I updated the original post up to this point, check your name to ensure everything is correct.
  6. RichRich

Yea, probably a little more convenient lol
  7. RichRich

I am no longer in Arizona, we moved back to Alaska. I would mail it but shipping is so expensive in/out of AK unless u were asking toxicbill...in which case never mind lol
  8. RichRich

Desert Sasqwatch #155 Track (mods) - 08 SS/TC crate LNF F40

I have to stay away from 2 seater things from now on, plus with our type of offroad in alaska the A/T doesn't have nearly the clearance I need. We run a lifted ranger crew that has tractor tires and lockers all around and we still get stuck. Bought some remote property about 1.5 hours north and...
  9. RichRich

Desert Sasqwatch #155 Track (mods) - 08 SS/TC crate LNF F40

Hey buddy, just wanted to pop in and say hello. Really excited to see your completed build. I may not have my goblin any longer but I still swing by to check status from time to time. Hope all is well
  10. RichRich

Manual Transmission Fluid

The 88862472 part number is just the old number, same as the 19351859. Yea doing okay, have had some unfortunate medical news a few weeks ago. Long story short, my very first chemo treatment is this monday.
  11. RichRich

Manual Transmission Fluid

Only use the recommended fluid part number. Other fluids can contain friction modifiers. My professional opinion DO NOT run ANYTHING other than ACDelco part number 19351859. Do not let the "synthetic" branding fool you into thinking it is superior
  12. RichRich

(SOLD)300HP FINISHED TURBO GOBLIN FOR SALE!!! $17k!!

That is part of it yes, have received partial payment to hold it till spring time. Not sure the guys name on here or if he is a part of the forum yet.
  13. RichRich

It will be going to Minnesota, sometime in March-ish time frame. Think he might have a much different driving style in mind for it than I did, not sure all the specifics but there was racing mentioned. I used it to pick up my kids from school or the evening ride with the wife, definitely not to...
  14. RichRich

Any Goblins on stands?

Oh I kinda misunderstood what you were asking I think. The subframe (if you are that far along) at bottom with full suspenspension droop was about 9" to 10". Sitting on the ground was about 7.5" with no passengers with wheels on. When I built mine I had 2 different size jack stands, I put the...
  15. RichRich

Any Goblins on stands?

I use a set of vehicle dollys, bought from Amazon. Maybe raises the wheels 2 inches and moves very easy
  16. RichRich

no, frame is powder coated black with purple dusting
  17. RichRich

I am okay with taking the loss, this was a something kind of fun for my kids as an introductory project for their journey to mechanical engineering. If people can't see the value in this car price, they can go build one and will rapidly learn. I will sit on it at this price indefinitely. Yes...
  18. RichRich

Illinois wont give title for road use

Don't be discouraged, Arizona gave me issues at my first place I went as well. Just take it to a different DMV for the inspection, telling them it is a Lotus seven replica may help significantly as well. They have tubes exposed too along with Polaris slingshots, Ariel Atoms, and of course any...
  19. RichRich

I have had quite a few offers for 15-16k but I just can't let it go for that, I will make the same offer to everyone here that I made to all of them. My rock bottom price and it kind of hurts to even go this low 17k FIRM FIRM FIRM!!!
  20. RichRich

Brake Issue

I am a firm believer in the pressurized method bleed for new systems, I know you said you did it but what were you using to bleed them?